Free Money

On the subject of free money, has anyone ever done any sharbing?

Its something I've been reading up on and after a couple hours work I found a couple,. Not worthwhile until I have the betfair bankroll, but opportunities are out there.

Aware of the concept, but not done it. I only live near a Hills and they are becoming buggers for changing the coupon price in shop, it seems every time I try and put a bet on there having done a bit of research there is at least one team with it's odds slashed compared with what's written on the coupon. Edited by mid-table

That appears to be a common problem,I have about 6 Laddies that I could cover in an hours hoof, and I've found Liverpool on the coupon at 2.25 and the lay was 2.2. But you'd need enormous stakes to be making anything, I am confident with patience one will come along that can get a better profit.

Unlikely it was just mispriced. They are having the day from hell probably after the 5/2 in liverpool to score the next goal at half time which appeared to have no bet limit and could be laid on betfair at 1.96

Could paddy not claim the 11/10 was a palpable error? Cut to 4/9 now.

Not quite free money but boylesports are offering a free £10 bet on tomorrow Real game if you bet £10 on tonights barca game by mobile. Boylesports have Draw no bet at 1.57 and it can be layed on betfair at 1.58. meaning for a loss of around 20p you have a free £10 bet for tomorrow.

hills today go 5/4 for sprinter sacre to win by under 12 and 12 & over.

you can cover that by laying it to win on betfair, currently 1.14

Unless I'm missing something, that's not free money.

Unless I'm missing something, that's not free money.

Yip by my calculations if you were to back both outcomes for £100 (winning £25 guarenteed as long as sprinter sacre won), the lay to cover your initial £200 risk would cost you £28 (assuming 0% commision). Therefore you are guarnteed a £3 loss.

Yip by my calculations if you were to back both outcomes for £100 (winning £25 guarenteed as long as sprinter sacre won), the lay to cover your initial £200 risk would cost you £28 (assuming 0% commision). Therefore you are guarnteed a £3 loss.

fair point. Poor mental arithmetic on the hoof from me.

Bet365 doing their usual deal tomorrow night, place a bet up to £50 before the match and you can bet the same amount in play risk free. So back real at 1.61 on bet365 for £50. Lay them on betfair at 1.63 for 50.95. Whatever happens with that bet you lose £1.60. You can now place a bet of £50 in play in the real game and if it loses you get your money back.

Bet365 doing their usual deal tomorrow night, place a bet up to £50 before the match and you can bet the same amount in play risk free. So back real at 1.61 on bet365 for £50. Lay them on betfair at 1.63 for 50.95. Whatever happens with that bet you lose £1.60. You can now place a bet of £50 in play in the real game and if it loses you get your money back.

So it's at least a free £50?