Free Money

7 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Stuck a tenner on Penaldo and Lukaku to score in Portugal vs Belgium at 5/1 as my qualifier for Bet365 over.

Probably go for a mad cards and scorers bet builder in play.

Do they keep the bet builder going in play? Gone for loads of goals so no scorer is probably a good bet..

15 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do they keep the bet builder going in play? Gone for loads of goals so no scorer is probably a good bet..

Portugal coach said it is all about getting through now and not about pretty football. I think you could be correct about a paucity of goals....

Yeah, bet builder is available in play. Some markets go suspended depending on what is happening on the pitch but are available again pretty soon.

ETA: Remember you can accumulate bet builders with Bet365 so if you have a fee markets you like to back you can get a decent bet over 3 or 4 games without going gung ho on just one game.

Edited by jagfox BLM

Free tenner on 365 for Italy Spain. I know they've given out free fivers for Englands games so far but this one feels like a reaction to them getting an absolute doing on twitter for cashout disappearing during games. 

1 hour ago, charger29 said:

The Bet365 free bet didn't show up on the main page or in messages for me. I had to go to 'My bets -> cash out' to get the offer.

Didn't get a message on bet365 but got an email plus a notification on the home page when logging in. 

Had a stab at this...

image.png.cc3c8df620bf2072ae0fd209390c9d7b.png

Edited by C. Muir

Didn't get a message on bet365 but got an email plus a notification on the home page when logging in. 
Had a stab at this...
image.png.cc3c8df620bf2072ae0fd209390c9d7b.png

Keeper getting booked for time wasting is probably a decent shout if you think it'll be a close win for Italy.
I've went for an Italy win and some cards too.