Free Money

Rangers best odds to win the league 4/6

Celtic best odds to win the league 6/4

Is there someone better at maths than me can look at these odds and say if there's a guaranteed way to make profit? 

43 minutes ago, deej said:

Is there someone better at maths than me can look at these odds and say if there's a guaranteed way to make profit? 

Ye'll be fucked when Charlie Adam fires Dundee to the title

You can't.
£600 on Rangers at 4/6 returns £1000
£400 on Celtic at 6/4 returns £1000

You'd be staking £1000 to get £1000 back as can't win both bets [emoji23]

Betting on Celtic & hoping they start the season well so odds on Rangers winning the league go up so you can then bet Rangers to guarantee a profit would be only way.

Not worth it.

18 hours ago, cdisaaccie said:

You can't.
£600 on Rangers at 4/6 returns £1000
£400 on Celtic at 6/4 returns £1000

You'd be staking £1000 to get £1000 back as can't win both bets emoji23.png

Betting on Celtic & hoping they start the season well so odds on Rangers winning the league go up so you can then bet Rangers to guarantee a profit would be only way.

Not worth it.

I assumed so, wasn't sure if there was a way to balance it i.e. £800/£400 to guarantee profit, as in theory its not guaranteed that one of the 2 bets would come in.

Just saw an ad on the flashscore app saying free £5 betbuilder on every England group game with PaddyPower. Can't see anything it on the app though

Edit: Think its only for new customers. Obviously they only mention that away at the bottom of the page.

On 03/06/2021 at 11:01, charger29 said:

Just saw an ad on the flashscore app saying free £5 betbuilder on every England group game with PaddyPower. Can't see anything it on the app though

Edit: Think its only for new customers. Obviously they only mention that away at the bottom of the page.

Checked last night and says for new and existing customers. Probably be up nearer to the England game kicking off on Sunday I suppose.

Stuck a tenner on Penaldo and Lukaku to score in Portugal vs Belgium at 5/1 as my qualifier for Bet365 over.

Probably go for a mad cards and scorers bet builder in play.