Free Money

On 17/07/2020 at 13:00, Arch Stanton said:

Free £1 Bet for all PP customers, just login to your account between 1pm and 2om. They're also dropping £1000 into 15 accounts between those times.

On again today (Friday) from 1pm - 2pm 

Edited by Funky Nosejob

If they paid put on the single then surely that's fair. They probably would have took your money if it lost which i think would have been fair as well.

Noticed this today on Skybet

Alex Hammond double was on horses running at 15:05 and 16:25.

The first horse won at 15:05, but I still managed to put £25 on a special bet of either horse to win at 15:21, even though the first horse HAD already won.

As it turned out, the second horse also later won.

Skybet have paid out on the original bet at 8/13.

What would have happened if the second horse hadn't won, would they still have paid out?

Or should they have voided the bet completely?

Or because the first race was finished before I put the bet on, should it have turned in to a straight single on the 2nd horse that then won at 2/1?

Opinions wanted.....769590005_Screenshot_20200825-153127_Sky20Bet.thumb.jpeg.9dbd7da38b8c683da4cefa01ffc652e3.jpeg

20 hours ago, Splendor said:

Really?

4 hours ago, Splendor said:

You're wrong.

Ok, your eloquent and verbose prose has me convinced that you are a legitimate member and quite the raconteur. 
I sense you have some enlightening information to share with us about a gambling website where you, and possibly your cousin, have enjoyed massive rewards and payouts. Such is your generosity, you are even willing to share a link to this website where we can all enjoy similar benefits in exchange for our personal and banking details. 

Please post these details forthwith and stop teasing us all. 

58 minutes ago, Splendor said:

I was interested in the topic and so I decided to talk about it, find out more information, because I'm a beginner in this business. Why such aggression towards me?

You're wrong.

PP dropping £1,000 into random accounts again today.

• At 1pm, 1:20pm & 1:40pm on Friday 04th of September we will randomly place £1,000 into 5 random customer accounts. This will remain in place for 20 minutes. If still not claimed, we will leave £100 in your account as a consolation prize.

There’s usually a free £1 bet associated with this promo that has to be used in the 1-2pm slot.

On 25/08/2020 at 19:09, bubbs33 said:

Noticed this today on Skybet

Alex Hammond double was on horses running at 15:05 and 16:25.

The first horse won at 15:05, but I still managed to put £25 on a special bet of either horse to win at 15:21, even though the first horse HAD already won.

As it turned out, the second horse also later won.

Skybet have paid out on the original bet at 8/13.

What would have happened if the second horse hadn't won, would they still have paid out?

Or should they have voided the bet completely?

Or because the first race was finished before I put the bet on, should it have turned in to a straight single on the 2nd horse that then won at 2/1?

Opinions wanted.....Screenshot_20200825-153127_Sky%20Bet.jpeg

They should have voided the bet.  As it was placed after  the unitial event had started.

Sky Bet restricted me for doing something similar.  There would be double request a bets.  First outcome on Wimbledon, second outcome on the World Cup.  Youd wait to see if the first outcome came in and then bet on the request a bet.

They only noticed some time after.  The fact I had bet on five or six of these and three were paid out was the main reason I was restricted. I took the money and ran.

But ultimately all bets should have been voided.  But bookies don't tend to like doing that, as then they have to refund losing bets.

Edited by Loki

Worth noting that these PP free £5 bets can be used on other sports and arent limited to whatever race/match they are being linked to

ETA - my £10 will be going on a coupon for Sat [emoji38]
Just tried the use the racing free bet on the football but it's not letting me. Is there a particular way to do it?

51 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Worth noting that these PP free £5 bets can be used on other sports and arent limited to whatever race/match they are being linked to

ETA - my £10 will be going on a coupon for Sat emoji38.png

• Free Bet must be used on the win or e/w market of the 13:40 Doncaster, Friday 11th September
  • Free Bet must be used on Liverpool v Leeds, Saturday 12th September

Terms and Conditions suggest otherwise.

Not sure where you’d stand if they refused to pay up if the bets were used elsewhere. 

• At 1pm, 1:20pm & 1:40pm on Friday 11th September we will randomly place £5,000 into 5 random customer accounts. This will remain in place for 20 minutes. If still not claimed, we will leave £100 in your account as a consolation prize.
  • The prize can be claimed by logging into your account within the money being placed there and must be claimed by withdrawing some or all of the funds or by placing a bet/playing with some of the cash.

PP Friday Finders Keepers again. 
They usually throw in a £1 free bet that has to be claimed between 1 and 2 and used within 24 hours.