Free Money

2 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

Skybet has boosted Tyson Fury's odds from 1/3 to evens. Wilder is at 9/4 and the draw 20/1.

There's a maximum stake of £10 on Fury, but there's a small guaranteed win in there.

Nice one, got 12/5 on Wilder with McBookie to match it. Sky gave me £15 max btw.

Edited by welshbairn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

McBookie e-mailed with a bet £5 on Moldova vs Scotland get a free bet when that settles. Mine was in secondary mailbox.

Also some money back as cash/ free bet offers detailed on Sky Bet offer thread for the 1.45pm at Cheltenham today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This isn't technically free money but there's no "bet on this hilariously outmatched sporting event" thread, so

Colorado Avalanche at Nashville Predators Betting Odds- Winner | Ice Hockey | Oddschecker

Avalanche are in fantastic form. Predators have half their team and coaching staff out because of Covid. 4/7 for the Avalanche seems decent.

Note to self: never bet on sports you know nothing about, especially from tips in the Free Money thread. Not having a go, my tips almost always fail, maybe without that level of confidence though. 

P.S. Predators 5 Avalanche 2

It seems Avalanche were hit by Covid too.

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Does anyone do the beat the drop on Paddy power? 

Im on my 5th question with the full 5000. The furthest ive ever got!

Do they start charging after a certain level? 

Just trying it for the first time, gone all in with the first question on basket ball which I know nothing about which was probably silly. Looks like you have to get through all 15 before you win anything, but you don't have to pay anything.

The best I’ve got is £40 after the 15 questions. My technique is all in £5000 for the first 5 questions. Always on horse racing ones. Get a “will such and such finish in the top 3”. If the horse they are picking is either 3 or 4th favourite and the field is over 10 go for NO. Stay away from races with under 8 horses, the more the merrier. Be patient these games can take 3-4 days to get to the £500 and 2-3 questions. If you get to Q 10 and you’ve got £1000 start splitting £900/£100, £800/100, £700/100 etc.

Tip go for horses. You can get through them quickly if the favourites don’t
win.

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

The best I’ve got is £40 after the 15 questions. My technique is all in £5000 for the first 5 questions. Always on horse racing ones. Get a “will such and such finish in the top 3”. If the horse they are picking is either 3 or 4th favourite and the field is over 10 go for NO. Stay away from races with under 8 horses, the more the merrier. Be patient these games can take 3-4 days to get to the £500 and 2-3 questions. If you get to Q 10 and you’ve got £1000 start splitting £900/£100, £800/100, £700/100 etc.

Tip go for horses. You can get through them quickly if the favourites don’t
win.

Cheers, I'll try similar next time. That's me lost my first bet all in., how was I supposed to know that 218 points wasn't a lot in basketball? Do the bets get trickier as they go on? And can you have as many goes as you want?

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Cheers, I'll try similar next time. That's me lost my first bet all in., how was I supposed to know that 218 points wasn't a lot in basketball? Do the bets get trickier as they go on? And can you have as many goes as you want?

I got to question 6 last night and failed after Forest didnt score in afo BTTS.

If you dont fancy basketball or american football then just wait for something you like. 

Seems to be unlimited goes for me anyway.

16 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I was on question 8 with still the full 5k but fucked it the other day choosing 1+ corner each team and 1+ SOT each team in each half for Watford v West Ham. Don't think Watford got any corners at all :lol: Annoyingly one of the other questions the same day was "will Crystal Palace beat Norwich?" which we all know was a given. 

I almost always use my questions on football but this is the furthest I can remember getting. Had a similar run a couple of years ago when betfair done the free beat the drop but sure it was only Q 6 or 7 I reached.