Free Money

On 09/08/2021 at 13:35, charger29 said:

VirginBet 5s are back today.
Not sure I can be arsed with it though. I'll just end up forgetting to pick players most days.

Livescore bet do the same feature but it is called Squads.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I know its the totally wrong thread but i used to be able to watch matches on paddy power that had the play icon. Now i can only get sound. Anyone else seen this?

Just tried a couple of games and I'm getting both video & audio. Maybe the app needs updated? On android fwiw.

Bet365 free fiver on Liverpool vs Man City game. 

Random but £10 Uber Eats voucher with BetFred if you bet £10 on any Premier League fixture over the weekend.

On 23/09/2021 at 19:08, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I know its the totally wrong thread but i used to be able to watch matches on paddy power that had the play icon. Now i can only get sound. Anyone else seen this?

I still can get this sorted.. for instance i can watch the danish and swedish matches live but i can only get crowd sound for Spanish, italian and turkish etc. 

Just wonder if its the same for everyone.

Random but £10 Uber Eats voucher with BetFred if you bet £10 on any Premier League fixture over the weekend.

Betfred were doing offers like that through the Euros as well, haven't seen any other operator go down road yet.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

I hit a few of those once in a while.  I never did the bookings bets last year as there was 5 subs allowed so little chance of it hitting.  But on games where bet 365 let you bet on player bookings I have the occasional punt.  Typically involving my team.  If that option was available today I defo would have made some money on Porto and Mgcinn being booked.

But I use this site https://s5.sir.sportradar.com/sportradar/en  Bookies use that for stats and their book and check last seasons booking stats for players,  Typically if a player is a hacking b*****d one season they tend to be in the next.  Then I use soccerbase to see if the ref is card happy and decide.

I'll do doubles, trebles and fourfolds with the occasional single like Darren Mcgregor to be booked v Hearts.

On 03/10/2021 at 21:26, Lofarl said:

I hit a few of those once in a while.  I never did the bookings bets last year as there was 5 subs allowed so little chance of it hitting.  But on games where bet 365 let you bet on player bookings I have the occasional punt.  Typically involving my team.  If that option was available today I defo would have made some money on Porto and Mgcinn being booked.

But I use this site https://s5.sir.sportradar.com/sportradar/en  Bookies use that for stats and their book and check last seasons booking stats for players,  Typically if a player is a hacking b*****d one season they tend to be in the next.  Then I use soccerbase to see if the ref is card happy and decide.

I'll do doubles, trebles and fourfolds with the occasional single like Darren Mcgregor to be booked v Hearts.

Porteous has won me a right few quid over the years. Last one was a decent double for the Scottish Cup semi final last year with him and Calum Butcher. I know it's not 365 but Hills and Betfair were offering player card markets for Sunday, I hit the post with Porteous, McGinn and Morelos treble.

Edited by C. Muir