Free Money

Bet365 offer back for Chelsea Man City today. I didn't know and just stuck a quid on a longshot bet builder to be greeted with "free bet offer qualified £1" :lol:  Don't know if cashing out and sticking a bigger stake on something else first will still qualify.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, charger29 said:
3 hours ago, welshbairn said:
They must have lost a fair bit on the bore draw deal. Ha ha!

£40 for me. Been a while since I won one of these.

Well done. I've played it daft ever since they dropped it from £50 to a tenner, same bet every time, A HT, B FT / B HT, A FT. Got a bit like lottery numbers, if I change I know that'll be the week it happens. So a bore draw counts as a win for me.:1eye

Well done. I've played it daft ever since they dropped it from £50 to a tenner, same bet every time, A HT, B FT / B HT, A FT. Got a bit like lottery numbers, if I change I know that'll be the week it happens. So a bore draw counts as a win for me.:1eye
Its probably best to go for bets like that. From what I remember they stop offering for a few months after you win so you may as well go big.
I've always went for no penalty 1st minute and then just pick a random in-play bet between 4/1 and 15/1.

8 hours ago, charger29 said:

Its probably best to go for bets like that. From what I remember they stop offering for a few months after you win so you may as well go big.
I've always went for no penalty 1st minute and then just pick a random in-play bet between 4/1 and 15/1.

Your method is far more rational, I just got bored of playing safe after they dropped it from £50. Maybe that was their strategy.

Edited by welshbairn

Free £5 bet on the Buccs @ Packers game on Sunday with Paddy Power.
Haven't watched many NFL games in the past 3-4 years so I've just went with under 36.5pts, hoping the weather takes a turn for the worst.

Where are you seeing this? Isn’t in the banner at the top of the page

4 hours ago, charger29 said:

Free £5 bet on the Buccs @ Packers game on Sunday with Paddy Power.
Haven't watched many NFL games in the past 3-4 years so I've just went with under 36.5pts, hoping the weather takes a turn for the worst.

Don’t think you’ve met the criteria. It has to be a bet builder with at least two legs. 

Applies to any pre match Bet Builder bet placed on Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers. Max total cash back up to £5 per customer if your Bet Builder bet loses. Min legs 2+  T&Cs apply.