Free Money

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Bet365 offer on the FA Cup final

I follow a page on twitter that looks out players who are unavailable for games that bet365 do this offer. Just stick that player on to score so it'll be void and they still get the free in-play bet. I personally don't do it and just gamble with my qualifying bet, but might be useful for folk who want their qualifying bet to be risk free.

Edited by C. Muir

42 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

I follow a page on twitter that looks out players who are unavailable for games that bet365 do this offer. Just stick that player on to score so it'll be void and they still get the free in-play bet. I personally don't do it and just gamble with my qualifying bet, but might be useful for folk who want their qualifying bet to be risk free.

Used to look for that when I got £50 max, can't be arsed with a tenner.

No penalty in the 1st minute has the shortest odds I think. Around 1/1000. Doesn't show up until 24hrs or so before kickoff.

I normally go for 1st goalscorer as the in-play bet but not really feeling it this time. Can see somebody getting a penalty...