Free Money

• 1 month later...

Bet365 in-play offer back for Everton v Liverpool on Sunday, I got £25

I also saw a PP advert on ITV saying all customers will get a free £5 bet on the 13.50 at Ascot tomorrow although I just checked my app and email and there's no confirmation yet.

Edited by Arch Stanton

They have done the same to me. I mainly bet the horses and they only pay single odds for one winner in a lucky 15 so I'm not too bothered either.

I think Paddy Power deactivated my account and won't let me open another one. No idea what I've done to piss them off. Wasn't sufficiently arsed to go to the trouble of getting a new email address/bank card to get around it.

Money Back as cash on Bournemouth v Palace if Bournemouth win - stick on Palace Draw no Bet at 11/10.

Bournemouth win - stake returned in cash.
Draw - Bet voided and stake returned in cash.
Palace win - Doubled your stale.

Literally a no loss situation.

Money Back as cash on Bournemouth v Palace if Bournemouth win - stick on Palace Draw no Bet at 11/10.

Down to evens now

Where about?

I think Paddy Power deactivated my account and won't let me open another one. No idea what I've done to piss them off. Wasn't sufficiently arsed to go to the trouble of getting a new email address/bank card to get around it.
They have done the same to me. I mainly bet the horses and they only pay single odds for one winner in a lucky 15 so I'm not too bothered either.
Were you's having login issues with your main account? I had that for most of this week. First password change didn't work, second eventually did a few days later.

18 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Great spot. Staked the £10 maximum refund and cashed in at half time for a £16.48 return. 

PP doing the same thing again today for City v Chelsea if anybody fancies the Chelsea DNB for no risk.