Free Money

Okay after the success of last weeks free 30% on Scottish non league footy perhaps I should create my own weekly thread.

So for this week lets go with the Scottish junior Cup and Girvan v Dundee Violet

Best Odds  Girvan 9/5 Ladbrokes (Shop Coupon totally scotland),  Draw 9/2 McBookie , Dundee Violet 21/10 McBookie

Place £100 at Ladbrokes on Girvan then Log into Mcbookie.  £50.91 on the draw and £90.32 on Violet

All return £280

Staked £241.23 for another substantial free windfall of 16.07% or £38.77

All amounts staked are representative of course.

As I am too good to you we can also enjoy a sweet to go with the main course.  Guess what it's last weeks team Whitburn again.

Whitburn v Kennoway Star Hearts in the ERSJFA

Best Odds Whitburn 13/8 McBookie, Draw 4/1 McBookie,  Kennoway 5/2 Ladbrokes

Place £100 at ladbrokes on Kennoway then at McBookie £70 on the draw & £133.33 on Whitburn

All return £350

Staked £303.33 for another free windfall of 15.39% or £46.67

Again all amounts staked are representative of course.

If anyone wants to work out doing a double of course feel free.

Particularly reccomended at Ladbrokes where you have no perms.

Also if you take a "tiny chance" at ladbrokes and add a perceived certainty at 1/25 etc then you qualify for a 10% treble bonus.

Edited by superbigal

Also if anybody has the Coral's App then log onto it and then check your balance as you are getting a FREE £1 bet to use on any "bet builder" you may wish to build!!!

Also if you have the Ladbrokes App then again log on and you will receive another £1 FREE BET, to use on any sport!!!

I know it's only a quid but take what you can from these fuckers as they're more than happy to take it from you!!![emoji1]

IMG_4720.jpg.79dbc6510a1ed108f9b73468f95c982e.jpg

Eta - also you've got to log in today to get them, it's a Black Friday thing, but they're good for three days!!!

Offer on again on Wednesday for PSG V Liverpool

Got the £50 offer on this. £50 pre match on over 0.5 goals, probably £50 I play btts over 2.5 or maybe something daft like Van Djik anytime. Will cover the 0-0 with another bookie.