Free Money

Been on transfermrkt all morning. Been through Atleti stats and on current for Griezmann and Saul Niguez are the likeliest scorers.
Leicester update after lunch...
Probably go Atleti win with pre match punt.
They've played 4 times against each other and it's 3 Atleti wins and one draw.

Do you still get an email about this if you're entitled for it? Think I might have burnt my bridges by guaranteeing myself a profit last time as I was in the pub and only remembered with 5 minutes to go.

I do use b365 for a decent amount of my bets though so thought I'd be ok.

The odds on them are fairly shit. Griezmann is odds-on to score anytime and only 12-1 to score a hat-trick!

Saul is 13/5 anytime though you can get 8/1 if you fancy gambling on him to be first or last goalscorer.

Could be more value in Vardy 9/2 anytime and he has scored 6 in his last 8 games including the vital away goal in Seville or possibly Mahrez who is Leicester's CL top scorer.
Decisions, decisions...

25 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I got an email and it was in my messages section on the Bet365 page.

Have you clicked on "offers" on the website?

Didn't get an email but it is in my messages on the b365 site so that's positive.

Do you still get an email about this if you're entitled for it? Think I might have burnt my bridges by guaranteeing myself a profit last time as I was in the pub and only remembered with 5 minutes to go.
I do use b365 for a decent amount of my bets though so thought I'd be ok.

They'll email you to tell you you won't qualify, if you've not had that you should be ok, the wife got banned after her first bet and she got an email

Gonna go 3-1 Atletico the night for my £50 in play bet, returns £650 oaafftt

Aye. That seemed the consensus when I sought opinions earlier and where I'll be plumping my money.

Can you cash oot a free in play bet? Just before it gets to 4-1 as it likely will [emoji36].

9 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Aye. That seemed the consensus when I sought opinions earlier and where I'll be plumping my money.

Can you cash oot a free in play bet? Just before it gets to 4-1 as it likely will emoji36.png.

You can, just make sure you don't cash in your pre game bet by mistake or the deal's void. Did that once. :1eye

P.S. Also, remember you get the £50 back anyway so don't cash out for less than that.

Edited by welshbairn