Free Money

• 2 weeks later...

Done my usual over 0.5 goals with no scorer elsewhere at 8/1. Was a bit tempted to go for 0-0 in play but it's too stressful, missed out by literally a second on cashing in last time for 200 odd when the max return was 700. 

I'm thinking O0.5 goals pre game, cover 0-0 or No Goalscorer elsewhere and going baws oot on Chelsea HT / PSG FT 28/1 or Chelsea 1-0 HT / PSG 2-1 FT 45/1

edit: don't think you can do the HT/FT scores inplay

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I'm thinking O0.5 goals pre game, cover 0-0 or No Goalscorer elsewhere and going baws oot on Chelsea HT / PSG FT 28/1 or Chelsea 1-0 HT / PSG 2-1 FT 45/1

edit: don't think you can do the HT/FT scores inplay

Snap, although I might go Chelsea/Draw at 14/1.

I've got my o0.5 total goals on and No Goalscorer covered with McBookie.  Now just need to decide which bet i'm losing my inplay on.

Same here. Can't decide. One minute I am definitely doing Costa first/anytime the next I'm going for PSG outright. F**k it, might do that wincast :huh:

What's the script with new accounts on Bet 365 if you previously had one? I had one about six years ago but closed it, will I have any trouble joining up again?