NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

22 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

ESPN have published a long interview with Andrew Luck:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/insider/story/_/id/35163936/andrew-luck-reveals-why-walked-away-nfl

It’s a long read, but a very good one. 

I’d like that to be made into a 30 for 30 documentary 

31 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Titans have punted GM Jon Robinson. Weird timing 

Apparently it's to do with the roster he assembled, too good for the AFC South but not good enough for the play offs, and getting rid of AJ Brown, who ripped the pish out of us on Sunday.

I know Google is my friend and all that, but just in case anyone here happens to know the answer! It’s only taken me to week 14 to realise Neil Reynolds and Sky haven’t had the ‘Around the NFL podacast’ guys on their live shows. Any reason? I can’t believe I hadn’t even noticed it until now. 🤐

24 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I know Google is my friend and all that, but just in case anyone here happens to know the answer! It’s only taken me to week 14 to realise Neil Reynolds and Sky haven’t had the ‘Around the NFL podacast’ guys on their live shows. Any reason? I can’t believe I hadn’t even noticed it until now. 🤐

Too busy talking to that w**k Jason Bell 

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

i do listen to the podcast and I am sure they are getting Neil on a guest soonish. They have had the girl (ex Bills coach) on with them this season.

they mentioned that Greg does the Channel 5 coverage on a Monday night, maybe that is why sky don't want them?

57 minutes ago, steelmen said:

i do listen to the podcast and I am sure they are getting Neil on a guest soonish. They have had the girl (ex Bills coach) on with them this season.

they mentioned that Greg does the Channel 5 coverage on a Monday night, maybe that is why sky don't want them?

At least Neil still goes to Peter King for some interviews. I love his interviews, he always sounds like he’s just about to tell you a big bombshell piece of news… Neil says ‘Peter, the Broncos are utter shite, what’s going on in Denver?’…. ‘Let me tell you Neil. The word coming out of Denver, and I was on the phone to someone in their front office right after the game… and they told me this… (wee pause)… Russell Wilson likes brown sauce on his square sausage & tattie scone doublers’.

Me, after slowly shuffling to the edge of my seat… ‘Ach for fcuk sake Peter!’

3 hours ago, steelmen said:

I can't believe you've just referred to the delightful Phoebe Schecter as "the girl". 🤣

4 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

I can't believe you've just referred to the delightful Phoebe Schecter as "the girl". 🤣

Phoebe is a more than decent pundit on the Sky couch. Knows her onions, talks sense, and is enthusiastic enough without resorting to completely OTT shite like Bell & Osi. Their gurning pals act wears thin after five minutes, if not less. Need the Reinebold on the couch though… ‘I’m gonna’ tell you something Neil…’ Apart from that, Jeff’s Hawaii tan, tattoos and one-size too small shirts makes me think of summer days ahead. 😎