NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

11 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Really hoping a Dolphins home game is scheduled for November 20th or 21st, as I’m going to be there on those dates. Make it happen Goodell. 😜

Feckin’ boo. I’m in Miami anyway, and it’s the Dolphins bye week that weekend. Pah. 🙃

Lions games are all 1pm EST* with a Thanksgiving 12.30pm plus a game scheduled for christmas eve. Nae complaints from me.

*- Can't see any Lions games being moved when flexible scheduling kicks in.

DeShaun Watson flying the Browns offence to The Bahamas. I doubt Baker will get a seat.

He is currently in talks with the NFL regarding the law suits he is still facing for alleged sexual abuse. Looks like he will be able to play. 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, strichener said:

Saw that and hadn't heard of the guy tbh.  Surprised to see he was a first round pick a couple of years ago.

He was indicted on a domestic violence charge and released by the Vikings. I think the charges were eventually dropped 

22 years ago today this photo was taken. I remember it (and the subsequent heartache in Frankfurt at the World Bowl) like it was yesterday.

I miss NFL Europe and, tbh, I find the use of NFL Europe franchise names in the European League of Football slightly disrespectful.

FB_IMG_1654295185679.jpg

Were you there when they won the WB at Murrayfield? I was a regular for about 3-4 seasons, every home game and a couple of away fixtures. Used to be some party with the Galaxy fans. I kinda lost interest when they moved the games to Hampden.