NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

f**k off man.  The boy couldn't handle it in Philly, and melted in the tiny market of Indy...  DC will eat him up.  

2x 3rd round picks is reportedly what they’ve given up to get him 

54 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

2x 3rd round picks is reportedly what they’ve given up to get him 

That's our round too...  

6 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

And paying him 28M salary plus 5M bonus.

Commies = New name, same love of old QBs.

Wonder who Colts go for? Some suggesting Mitch....

So Rodgers huh...  

Im Fine GIF by MOODMAN

9 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Wilson could be past it based on last year. Will wait and see. Big fan of the Hawks blowing it up though

Also Wentz... lol 

"The Only Way is Up, Baby" Yazz & The Plastic Population

11 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Wilson could be past it based on last year. Will wait and see. Big fan of the Hawks blowing it up though. 

Also Wentz... lol 

Wilson could be past it. We won a Super Bowl with a past it Manning. We won it with our defense and Osweiler actually stepping up to the plate when Manning was out. If Wilson is past it, he’ll still be better at QB in Denver than, well, than my signature text. 😜

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Wilson could be past it. We won a Super Bowl with a past it Manning. We won it with our defense and Osweiler actually stepping up to the plate when Manning was out. If Wilson is past it, he’ll still be better at QB in Denver than, well, than my signature text. 😜

Totally appreciate that and completely understand why Denver felt they had to make the deal. Just not sure it's a slam dunk that Wilson will recapture past glory. Will certainly be interesting to see him try. 

22 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Totally appreciate that and completely understand why Denver felt they had to make the deal. Just not sure it's a slam dunk that Wilson will recapture past glory. Will certainly be interesting to see him try. 

Honestly, I’d be happy if he just gives us some hope. Hope that Jeudy and Sutton’s careers in Denver won’t be wasted. 

Expect the Chargers will re-negotiate the contract. I don't see them paying a 33 year old 23million in 2024 because they'll need to be throwing money at Derwin James and Justin Herbert by then. And yeah, this is the perfect type of signing the Chargers needed in order to get the best out of Joey Bosa, it's just a question of keeping Mack healthy. There's no doubt about his ability to get it done when he's fit.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Unsure what to make of Wentz, he evidently had a fucking nightmare those last two games but I'd rather him than Jimmy G, two 3rds isn't exactly outageous either. He'll be a damn sight better than Heinicke. 

So you banking on 11-12 wins then?