NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Agree and it is madness that there is virtually no opportunity for players that don't get an NFL team straight away.

Used to be NFL Europe at least, but now there's only CFL.

Players in the ilk of James Harrison aren't getting their chance.
Forgot there's also the option of indoor football via the IFL (the biggest indoor league) but I'm unsure if the pay is big enough for players to not require another income source during the off-season.

RE: NFL Europe the European Football League (ELF) is in it's 2nd season & is NFL Europe 2.0 with some of it's teams being revivals of names that played in NFL Europe.

Home teams confirmed for the international series games. As we already knew, Jaguars will host at Wembley. Saints and Packers will host at Tottenham, Buccaneers will host in Munich (and are widely expected to play the Chiefs), and the Cardinals will host the Mexico City game. 

Will be going to one London game, so if the Broncos aren’t an opponent for anyone, first choice for me is the Packers v Whoever at Spurs. Next choice the Saints v Whoever at Spurs. Third choice And Anger Will Punt v Whoever at Wembley.

Edited by pozbaird

Not aware that Dak Prescott is a right wing anti vaxx maniac....

He’s in Texas… there is a 90% chance!!!

I work for an Austin firm and while there are a good many normal folk we do have a heavy dose of roasters with tinfoil hats.

On 02/03/2022 at 07:29, steelmen said:

yeah austin is not representative of the rest of Texas. Lots of students from all over the country.

It feels like most of the 'normal' people are in the big cities, its the country folk you need to keep an eye on.

Austin, where I live, is more like California than the rest of the country. Its politics, the way the city operates as a whole, etc. I've lived in four different places in Texas -- there's just as many dumbasses in the cities as in rural areas, for varying reasons.  It's hard to paint Texas with a broad brush as places in Houston, Dallas, here and other places can differ dramatically with a 20-minute drive.

Rumours that the Cowboys are set to release Amari Cooper so they can pay Michael Gallup, who has missed more games and been less productive.

Would imagine Cooper will have plenty of options if he is let go.
Always looked on the cards after Jerry Jones berated Cooper in the media and said he hasn't lived up to his contract.

Did think they might get a draft pick or 2 for him though.