NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Tomorrow I believe. Apparently the domain name "commanders" has been snapped up by a company that runs the websites for all the teams, or something. But then it was also leaked that it would be "admirals" so we may just need to wait and see. 

The initials W.C. would be quite fitting. 🤪

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Doesn’t once thank the Patriots. I like that 

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Boston media in meltdown. I think he's probably at one last wind up and then will add additional messages but good fun 

Did he not thank them extensively when he left (And obviously spent time with Kraft earlier this season)?

As this is about him retiring as (and still under contract) a member of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers there's really no reason to go over old ground right this very second.

Enjoyed this, though 💉💉💉

Edited by Todd_is_God

Jimmy G doing perhaps one of his last media appearances as a 49er. From the way he's talking he knows he won't be there next season. A limited QB but he's a pretty classy guy off the field and you can see why his team mates are so fond of him.

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1kvJpApLbdbxE

Amongst the claims are that Belichick texted Flores three days before he was due to interview for the Giants job congratulating him - BB thought he was texting Daboll.

Also said the Dolphins owner offered $100k for every game they lost in an effort to tank and was furious when Flores started winning games. Apparently the owner also hosted a ‘prominent QB’ on his yacht in 2020 and pressured Flores to get him to sign.

Don’t think he’ll be in Houston after all then 😂😂

Amongst the claims are that Belichick texted Flores three days before he was due to interview for the Giants job congratulating him - BB thought he was texting Daboll.
Also said the Dolphins owner offered $100k for every game they lost in an effort to tank and was furious when Flores started winning games. Apparently the owner also hosted a ‘prominent QB’ on his yacht in 2020 and pressured Flores to get him to sign.
Don’t think he’ll be in Houston after all then [emoji23][emoji23]
As a Dolphins fan, I have to try and choose my words carefully. I make no secret that I'm not a Flores fan and wanted him gone. I have heard stories about things that Flores has done (eg the way he treated Kenny Stills) and other things maybe not as high profile or widely known I believe that Flores, although he did get wins, was driving the Dolphins into a situation where players didn't want to be there and staff left as they didn't want to work for him.

That being said, I don't doubt that there is a racism issue in the the league. I applaud Brian Flores for standing up for his beliefs. I have to assume, that Flores is telling the truth, and let's be clear he's almost certainly nuked any chance of getting a job in the league again and he must know that they are going to come after his reputation hard. For him to risk all of that as a matter of principle takes some courage. Its time to get to real, establish exactly what is going on, and end any racism in the league. What ever that means in regards to punishment for the Dolphins.