NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

On 23/08/2021 at 08:16, Brummie Clyde said:

That Bills QB looks bloody good, Mitch something or other

Mitch Trubisky. Second overall pick of the Bears in 2017, but had a pretty lackluster four seasons with them and they let him go. Has a lot of potential, so maybe he can get his career back on track as Josh Allen's backup in Buffalo.

19 hours ago, C. MacLeod said:

Mitch Trubisky. Second overall pick of the Bears in 2017, but had a pretty lackluster four seasons with them and they let him go. Has a lot of potential, so maybe he can get his career back on track as Josh Allen's backup in Buffalo.

I think you missed the joke, mate. He's a Bears fan/sufferer and knows very well who Trubisky is.

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I think you missed the joke, mate. He's a Bears fan/sufferer and knows very well who Trubisky is.

Ah, OK. Still getting to know everyone and I know some are feeling their way around as I am with the Scottish leagues. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!

15 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Gardner Minshew traded to the Eagles for a 6th rounder, that could pretty much become a 5th if he plays a few games

Eagles have absolutely no idea what they're doing at QB.  Throw enough shit at the wall kind of thing...

Also Giants, former Washington LB Ryan Anderson suspended 6 games for substance abuse, 3 weeks after being cut/re-signed in a contract re-structure.  Can't fix stupid it seems.  

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

The ravens showing why you don't risk your starters in pre-season as JK Dobbins suffered an ACL tear yesterday to end his season before it began. Ouch.

Is it just me or does there seem to be so much more ACL injuries in American Football compared to any other sport?