NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

35 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
41 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:
Kittle and Jimmy G the latest additions to the SF emergency ward. 

Kittle has a broken bone in his foot, Garropolo another high ankle injury. Kittle could be done for the season.

Good move by Kittle. Without him the Niners get even worse and draft a QB for 2021 and he can eventually have someone competent throw him the ball.

Wims banned for 2 games for his actions last night, which he apparently will appeal against.
Would be nice to think Riley Ridley might step up and do something in Wims' place, but he's done nothing thus far for Da Bears.

Not sure what the appeal will be based on, footage was fairly damning. Would say it's a bit odd, as never known him dk anything like this for us before.

On 02/11/2020 at 21:10, Mr X said:

That was mental to watch live!

Do we have any idea what went on?

Sure I read on NFL. Com That Wims has accused Gardener-Johnson of spitting on him, which he has denied. The coverage also showed a replay of Gardner Johnson taking Millers mouth guard out his mouth. Gardner-Johnson is also the corner that team mate Michael Thomas punched to earn himself a benching! 

Sure I read on NFL. Com That Wims has accused Gardener-Johnson of spitting on him, which he has denied. The coverage also showed a replay of Gardner Johnson taking Millers mouth guard out his mouth. Gardner-Johnson is also the corner that team mate Michael Thomas punched to earn himself a benching! 
I saw the replay of him taking Millers mouth guard out. He can't possibly have spit on him during the same play.

Odd behaviour

Wondering why Packers v 9ers is still being played tonight with both teams having players test positive for COVID when other games called off. NFL running out of time to move games around?
Honestly I think its because it's the TNF game, IMO if it's not on primetime it gets postponed.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:
12 hours ago, Jute said:
Wondering why Packers v 9ers is still being played tonight with both teams having players test positive for COVID when other games called off. NFL running out of time to move games around?

Honestly I think its because it's the TNF game, IMO if it's not on primetime it gets postponed.

Would get that if they had not already cancelled a Thursday night game.

Travis Kelce fined $12.5k for dunking the ball over the crossbar after his TD last week.  For the record that is more than Bostic got fined for his hit on Dalton.  Priorities.  [emoji849]

Roger Goodall is a grade a c**t. I genuinely don’t think Iv ever hated anyone more in my life that Iv not met.....with the exception of Scott brown