NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

5 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Didn't you used to be able to get Gamepass for a week or a month? Looked online and you can only buy a year pass, no way can I justify spending that. Would only use it for the Bears games that won't be on Sky anyway.

Move to India mate. 😉

Edited by strichener

Just thinking, if the Jets tank this season and finish with the No. 1 Draft pick, would they select Trevor Lawrence?

Darnold may be a decent QB, but has never had a lot of talent around him. They have LeVeon Bell, but their Head Coach doesn't like using him much.

Lawrence will end up in Jacksonville

Just thinking, if the Jets tank this season and finish with the No. 1 Draft pick, would they select Trevor Lawrence?

Darnold may be a decent QB, but has never had a lot of talent around him. They have LeVeon Bell, but their Head Coach doesn't like using him much.

Their head coach is clueless, living off the season he spent as Payton’s OC. The easiest job in the world... just let Payton do what peyton wants.

Barring any covid-related complications I'd think the Jaguars are favourites for the #1 pick, not because they released Fournette, just in general. I read a tweet but can't recall who by detailing the amount of draft capital they'd spent and given away in the last few years, and are now a bit screwed. They really should have won that AFC title game vs the evil empire tho...

5 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Yes, they'd take Lawrence, because Darnold imo is pish.

Bell maybe has one more year in his peak period. I'd cut him after this season because with his production and age there's no point in taking a $13.5 million cap hit in 2021 when you can find someone for $4 million or less.

Edited by AmericanFan
more

I'm not feeling optimistic about the peoples Cleveland Browns this year.

Can't help but think it'll be a struggle given the disruption the coronavirus has had on a first-time head coach trying to implement a new system.

If the Browns aren't picking in the Top 10 this year, then Stefanski is the guy.

2 hours ago, G51 said:

I'm not feeling optimistic about the peoples Cleveland Browns this year.

Can't help but think it'll be a struggle given the disruption the coronavirus has had on a first-time head coach trying to implement a new system.

If the Browns aren't picking in the Top 10 this year, then Stefanski is the guy.

It's the Browns. Why would you ever feel optimistic?