NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Rumours are that the Bills have 3 (three)  US primetime games in December on weeks 13 (@ 49ers, MNF), 14 (vs PIT, SNF), and 16 (@ NE, MNF) plus (vs KC) in week 6. Great for the team but not so good for UK based fans like me who work day jobs. If true (and allowing for coronavirus obvs) then a fair bit of Redzone plus watching highlights in the morning.

3 hours ago, steelmen said:

Saw saints v bucs week 1

Yep, this too. Brees vs Brady week 1 in NO

edit: schedules out now. First game in Vegas is vs Saints, and all the above Bills stuff is true, which is wild.

Edited by Fuctifano

Relatively happy with the Bears' schedule. A bye week before the first Green Bay game, and a reasonable first few games. Hopefully we can get off to a decent start.

I did think they might save the divisional games till last in case early games were cancelled or behind closed doors but we have Lions first up so obviously not!

I'm probably missing the NFL more right now than football. Not sure why given there wouldn't be any games on just now anyway!

1 hour ago, RiG said:

I'm probably missing the NFL more right now than football. Not sure why given there wouldn't be any games on just now anyway!

I'm the same, tbh. I'm not actually missing football all that much, it's probably third on the list of sports I miss through this.

I'm the same, tbh. I'm not actually missing football all that much, it's probably third on the list of sports I miss through this.

I only miss Arbroath. Couldn’t give a flying f**k about the Barclays down south or even our shambles of a top division.

I'd probably miss the football more if Villa weren't in the relegation zone. At least Clyde look safe.

Great thing about NFL is even rubbish teams can have a genuine chance to turn it around in a year or two.

49ers finished 3rd or 4th in the NFC West a few years back.

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_3226.jpg
Good god...these are awful

Also very confusing, is the middle one the home uniform, or the left?

Also, the bone grey is apparently to represent the Los Angeles sand......Deary me. It looks like a vikings uniform in that picture.

Probably still buy a hat though.