Mr. Brightside

NFL General Discussion

Anyone else incredibly bored of all this?
I'm not bored but I imagine itll drop off this thread now. I think it won't have a happy ending. Maybe years from now but the boy isn't right for sure.

1 minute ago, Gogs Grog said:

. I think it won't have a happy ending

Unlike Robert Kraft, wahey! 

Brown needs to seek help, he won't though. 

I'm not bored but I imagine itll drop off this thread now. I think it won't have a happy ending. Maybe years from now but the boy isn't right for sure.

Clearly a touch of the CTE about him

It was good to see that Alex Smith was able to walk without crutches on to the field last night, as you can see though he still isn't walking too comfortably almost 11 months after his horrific leg break.

https://twitter.com/ChrisLingebach/status/1176240157915275264?s=19

It was good to see that Alex Smith was able to walk without crutches on to the field last night, as you can see though he still isn't walking too comfortably almost 11 months after his horrific leg break.

https://twitter.com/ChrisLingebach/status/1176240157915275264?s=19

What a stunning lady on his arm

Like Willson returns to the Seahawks. He's not that brilliant but he is a bit of a cult hero.

Hope they don’t reduce eklers (sp) carries, he’s done really well this season so far(my fantasy team loves him)
Gordon has said himself he is only coming back to get a contract elsewhere next season... so leave him on the sideline that’ll screw him.

31 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Hope they don’t reduce eklers (sp) carries, he’s done really well this season so far(my fantasy team loves him)
Gordon has said himself he is only coming back to get a contract elsewhere next season... so leave him on the sideline that’ll screw him.

It definitely will reduce Ekeler's carries. And if they're looking to the future then Ekeler should be preserved, put all the wear on Gordon's body instead.

For anyone in and around the Glasgow area, there’s a pop-up NFL shop in Silverburn centre for three days, starting tomorrow (Fri 27th).

Garbage. With the calibre of performance in recent years they should just do away with it.

When was the last good HT show? The Who maybe?

1 hour ago, Silvio said:

Shakira and Jennifer Lopez are doing the half time show this year.

W. T. F. 

Pat Mahomes laying waste to the Cowboys D and two of the best arses you'll see being shaken about at HT. Sounds like a great evening.