NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

He's due to hit free agency this year, so don't see it being that. Bit of a strange one, tbh.
They just bought a 5th round pick for the cost of his remaining salary. Same as the Browns did with Osweiler for a 2nd 2 years ago.

Skins apparently wanted pro bowl CB Denzel Ward and a high pick for a guy that has no intention of playing for them and his contract expires at end of the year.

Lol.

35 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

They just bought a 5th round pick for the cost of his remaining salary. Same as the Browns did with Osweiler for a 2nd 2 years ago.

Skins apparently wanted pro bowl CB Denzel Ward and a high pick for a guy that has no intention of playing for them and his contract expires at end of the year.

Lol.

While they're asking for a ludicrous amount, he does have another year on his contract. I expect they'll get not a lot for him in the off season.

Another enjoyable Wembley weekend... thought the Bengals v Rams game was good - until the Bengals defender fell on his arse and allowed an easy Rams TD. Then it all went a bit one-sided. Was still a great day out, met some sound-as-a-pound fellow fans who gave me grief about my hapless Broncos... was a bit rich coming from a bloke in a Dolphins Tannehill 17 jersey, but he was a laugh, good patter. A few days back in sunny Cumbernauld, then back down on Friday to do it all again for the Jags and Texans. A tough gig, but I’ll pull through.... good luck to this weeks’ starting Denver Broncos QB, Anne Widdecombe.

Edited by pozbaird