NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Could the 2019 Miami Dolphins be the worst team in NFL history? 

I've been watching the NFL for over 30 years and I cannot think of any team having a worse opening two games. Not only are they trading away any talent they had/have, the players that are left behind have already given up. This could be epically bad.

6 minutes ago, The Chief said:

I've been watching the NFL for over 30 years and I cannot think of any team having a worse opening two games. Not only are they trading away any talent they had/have, the players that are left behind have already given up. This could be epically bad.

They're definitely a lot worse than the 0-16 Browns. I fully expect the Dolphins to finish with that record too.

2 hours ago, The Chief said:

Early days, but looking like it, yeah. As I said last week, it’s very rare for anyone to be this bad so early in the season.

We’re witnessing a special kind of tank job here.

My workmate was at last week's game when they got totally horsed by the Ravens, said they were absolutely dire. The local press was then full of stories that lots of players had contacted their agents to try and get them a trade.

Jalen Ramsey wants out of the Jaguars.

Aww, poor wee Jalen Wamsey wants a twade fwom the big bad Jagwars.... 

Apparently he wants to play for either the Titans or Raiders. Reason given? Advantageous tax laws in Tennessee and Nevada, and with the Raiders, there’s opportunity to make even more money in off-field ventures in that market.

Looking forward to actively cheering for the Texans when I go down.... these dysfunctional Florida wanks have put in about one decent performance in all the games I’ve seen them in over here.

Drew Brees - torn thumb ligaments, out for 6 weeks. Ben Roethlisberger - elbow gone, out for the whole season. Giants - just told Eli Manning it’s all over, Daniel Jones to be their starter. Sam Darnold at the Jets - out for at least 4 weeks with a serious viral infection. Trevor Siemian started last night for them against the Browns, went down early with a gruesome leg injury, now they have a kid they drafted thrown in. Browns gubbed them. Foles out for London and beyond for the Jags. Cam Newton, status unknown with a leg injury.

Help ma’ boab.  Brett Favre and Joe Namath might need to suit up for someone at this rate.

Edited by pozbaird

11 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

And Kap still cant get a phone call.

I have maybe mentioned this before, but at one of the NFL roadshows hosted by Neil Reynolds, he said to the audience that he has got to interview many NFL players. Although he tempered his language, we were left in no doubt that he found Kaepernick to be a complete and utter arsepiece. I reckon he must have been right. He has never spoken like that about any other player, and I’ve been to a lot of the roadshows he’s hosted. He seems a very nice bloke, Kaepernick must really have been a wankjob for him to say as such in public.