NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Reading the full story and how it unfolded over the 3 separate acts I don't think it's really suspicious seems very believable

Obviously need to wait to see how it plays out but think he will end up being found guilty and after that f**k knows what happens, surely he wouldn't get a team then

He has a wife right? So at the bare minimum he's admitting to adultery. Doesn't make him a criminal but it does make him a scumbag. 

Nah he's not married

Seen a video tiday where the 2 of them looked alot more than friendly, her sitting in his lap posing and sitting up in bed while Brown was in his boxers, bit strange

Dunno if anyone will know but I'll punt it on here anyway

See in regards to game pass, I have the essential plan but possibly looking to upgrade to the pro plan

On the pro plan are the blackout games just the ones Sky have? And if I'm watching a game that's not one of the life televised ones what is the commentary etc like? Is there commentary?

Might be daft questions but worth asking before putting another 100 quid into it. Quite fancy the idea of being to watch the Raiders games every week

Dunno if anyone will know but I'll punt it on here anyway

See in regards to game pass, I have the essential plan but possibly looking to upgrade to the pro plan

On the pro plan are the blackout games just the ones Sky have? And if I'm watching a game that's not one of the life televised ones what is the commentary etc like? Is there commentary?

Might be daft questions but worth asking before putting another 100 quid into it. Quite fancy the idea of being to watch the Raiders games every week
I assume I've got the pro plan.

The Sunday 1800 and 2130, Sky games are blacked out, but you'll generally find these are the main ones that Red Zone will follow when nothing else is happening elsewhere, not too sure if a decent VPN for elsewhere in Europe would work for them. You'll be able to watch them the next morning on catch up, either the full game, 40 minute condensed or just highlights.

Commentary is just the American NFL broadcasts, I think you can change to the home/away broadcast for commentary as well.

I assume I've got the pro plan.

The Sunday 1800 and 2130, Sky games are blacked out, but you'll generally find these are the main ones that Red Zone will follow when nothing else is happening elsewhere, not too sure if a decent VPN for elsewhere in Europe would work for them. You'll be able to watch them the next morning on catch up, either the full game, 40 minute condensed or just highlights.

Commentary is just the American NFL broadcasts, I think you can change to the home/away broadcast for commentary as well.

Cheers!!

The pro plan is £139 I think. The essential plan I paid for was £40

Some great content on there, unknowingly watched every single Football Life programme, didn't realise until I started looking for newer ones haha.

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Odell Beckham Jr saying that Gregg Williams told Browns players to target him in the 2017 pre-season game when OBJ hurt his knee.  The word 'bounty' was mentioned.

Are you sure they never said ‘go for his knee, and when he’s down, nick his $190,000 watch - even though it’s made of plastic’.

Edited by pozbaird