NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_4028.jpg

He posted this a few minutes ago.

I've just sort of being following this in spells, but is all this still about him having to change his helmet?

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've just sort of being following this in spells, but is all this still about him having to change his helmet?

It’s just about him being an attention-seeking maniac. But it kind of stemmed from that, yeah.

Apparently he had settled on a new helmet, but whilst in his helmet meltdown he had missed training sessions, which he was fined for. He then wasn’t happy about the fines, and so turned up at practice and called GM Mike Mayock a “cracker”. Obviously he got fined again for that one, which led to him making some sort of weird motivational video where he uses recorded phone messages from HC Jon Gruden. After that, the Raiders voided the guarantees in his contract, leading to him demanding a release, which was granted.

He hasn’t been paid any guarantees yet, so I’m sure there will now a big contract dispute, from which he hopefully gets nothing.

Edited by Nightmare

Is it not the case that Brown got into the ‘cyro’ ice bath thing, and didn’t put on the rubber feet protectors, so that’s how he got frostbitten feet?

I agree about the Gruden comments - he has come over really well on Hard Knocks. Enthusiastic, and seems to be a good man-manager. The footage showed him in a good light.

Brown however, ‘diva’ for sure, but complete and utter fanny with too much money and too little sense is a better description IMHO.

4 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I hope nae c**t touches Brown

The Cheating Scum have signed him on a one year deal for $15 million