NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Am I right in thinking that the draft starts at midnight our time tomorrow? Planning on getting a bit of kip before it and don't wan't to miss any picks.

I hope not. I finish at midnight....I'm hoping its a 12.30 start

Am I right in thinking that the draft starts at midnight our time tomorrow?

Planning on getting a bit of kip before it and don't wan't to miss any picks.

1am but the Sky coverage starts at 12. Sky programme finishes at 4:30 so I'd advise for those that are recording it to record the programme after too.

I'm working at 8am so need to avoid the Internet all day Friday.

So, I had NFL Network on in the background at work all day. They had all the top draft prospects in for interviews, good coverage.

Yet outwith the top 5 teams who were drafting I heard not a word about anyone else except the Dallas Cowboys at #18. It's like SSN, they had it on an hourly loop.

Most of the mock drafts I have read have no idea what we need. Most have us taking Mingo (no thanks & never gonna happen) or Vaccaro (not needed) or a WR which we have about 12 of on our roster. Patterson will drop to the 20s I think unless NYJ take him with one of their early picks.

I'd like to see us take Chance, if we could trade back for him that would be perfect, #10 is too early for a G. We're good at T but if one of the top 3 drop I wouldn't be pissed at that.

My prediction is that with Milliner gone we will reach for Rhodes.

Im interested to see where Dion Jordan, Ziggy Ansah, Matt Barkley and Manti Te'o go.

As for the giants Id quite like to see us take an Oline man such as DJ Fluker or Menelik Watson. i think Lane Johnson will be gone by the time we pick

Kiper's an arsehole. He'll sit in the studio waffling about how some player is a cant miss lock for a team, then go in a huff when they pick someone else. There was a great moment a couple drafts ago when Gruden put him in his place live on tv.

He also has shite hair. The only pundit i really listen too is Sir Mike Mayock

For us of us that are staing up tonight to watch this lets please not "tip picks" if you have read on twitter where they are going.

Lets enjoy finding out in real time together

Going to watch the first hour since I start at 9 tomorrow morning but ill grab a couple of hours kip later on.

Jason La Canfora will be unfollowed on Twitter this weekend since he has said that he'll be tipping picks because CBS don't have the TV rights. p***k.

ESPN and NFL Network have a gentleman's agreement not to tip picks. Schefter done my nut in last year with it. The reason the Draft is popular because you don't know who'll be picked.

Don't know whether I want the Pats to take a receiver, defensive back or trade back/up. Receiver and DB are priorities but they don't have many picks this year.

Going to watch the first hour since I start at 9 tomorrow morning but ill grab a couple of hours kip later on.

Jason La Canfora will be unfollowed on Twitter this weekend since he has said that he'll be tipping picks because CBS don't have the TV rights. p***k.

ESPN and NFL Network have a gentleman's agreement not to tip picks. Schefter done my nut in last year with it. The reason the Draft is popular because you don't know who'll be picked.

Don't know whether I want the Pats to take a receiver, defensive back or trade back/up. Receiver and DB are priorities but they don't have many picks this year.

Schefter has said he still plans to reveal picks on twitter if they aren't standard, that means anything even slightly unexpected he will still let it out of the bag before its announced.

Game Pass is free for the draft by the way, so there's no need to watch Sky's pishy coverage

I'm sure the last time Sky showed the draft they just used NFL Networks stream so it'll be the exact same coverage.

Dolphins rumoured to be looking to trade up for WR Tavon Austin in the first round, they are shopping Davone Bess around teams in return for a mid-round pick.

Regards trading up for Austin, hope that's not the case. Really don't think we wanna do that. Not fussed about Bess being on the trading block. If we're looking to trade up it should be for Luke Joeckel imo

I'm considering going to sleep now and just staying up all night. I'm only working 8-12 so I reckon I can just zombie through it.

Do it mate. I think it will be a good laugh on here tonight with myself, you and disco

Dolphins rumoured to be looking to trade up for WR Tavon Austin in the first round, they are shopping Davone Bess around teams in return for a mid-round pick.

Apparently the Jets have told Austin "We have a plan for you"