NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

20 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

There’s an example of a guy with an incredibly high ceiling, and such a low floor.

Cheerio.

Edit: hello Oakland!

Normally we’re all over these type of reprobates, but absolutely no chance in this case. The Raiders franchise have always been very outspoken against domestic violence because Raiders legend Freddie Biletnikoff’s daughter was killed by her boyfriend, and Al Davis did a lot for the domestic abuse charity Biletnikoff set up in her name.

I see it’s the same girl he was previously arrested over - why would you even still be involved with her? Then again, lot of these guys are just total dafties.

On 25/11/2018 at 16:10, peasy23 said:

Reuben Foster to be cut by the 49ers after being arrested at the team hotel in Tampa on a domestic violence charge. He is already on a 2 year probation for gun possession offences.

Allegedly there was another incident in October as well that 9ers front office have only now found out about. Should have been cut in the summer. Absolute liability.

On 11/25/2018 at 16:10, peasy23 said:

Reuben Foster to be cut by the 49ers after being arrested at the team hotel in Tampa on a domestic violence charge. He is already on a 2 year probation for gun possession offences.

On 11/25/2018 at 16:12, Savage Henry said:

There’s an example of a guy with an incredibly high ceiling, and such a low floor.

Cheerio.

Edit: hello Oakland!

On 11/26/2018 at 12:42, Nightmare said:

Normally we’re all over these type of reprobates, but absolutely no chance in this case. The Raiders franchise have always been very outspoken against domestic violence because Raiders legend Freddie Biletnikoff’s daughter was killed by her boyfriend, and Al Davis did a lot for the domestic abuse charity Biletnikoff set up in her name.

I see it’s the same girl he was previously arrested over - why would you even still be involved with her? Then again, lot of these guys are just total dafties.

5 hours ago, Jute said:

Allegedly there was another incident in October as well that 9ers front office have only now found out about. Should have been cut in the summer. Absolute liability.

Claimed by Washington.

Quick question, on the NFL Show on the BBC, does anyone know who the voiceover man is???
Mate reckons it's Idris Elba, I do not concur, three pints of Hophouse 13 riding on this!!!

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Quick question, on the NFL Show on the BBC, does anyone know who the voiceover man is???
Mate reckons it's Idris Elba, I do not concur, three pints of Hophouse 13 riding on this!!!

That's a good question.  I want to win you some beer.

3 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Is it not usually Eddie Butler?

So I sat through about 11 seconds of this rubbish.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Idris Elba?! The guy is Welsh!

To come up with this conclusion.  It's clearly funnyman Joe Pasquale. * (**)

* Not really a funnyman.

**  It's Eddie Butler.

Edited by Savage Henry

18 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Scummy b*****ds!

Dude we've got Adrian Peterson, a convicted child beater, Kansas City have Tyreek Hill, a convicted woman (who was pregnant) beater and Cincinnati have the convicted woman beater too... but it's the one that has no conviction but does have the woman on record admitting  she falsified claims. 

Now, if it turns out true then f**k him - and Allen with him but... wait for the full story.

2 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

Dude we've got Adrian Peterson, a convicted child beater, Kansas City have Tyreek Hill, a convicted woman (who was pregnant) beater and Cincinnati have the convicted woman beater too... but it's the one that has no conviction but does have the woman on record admitting  she falsified claims. 

Now, if it turns out true then f**k him - and Allen with him but... wait for the full story.

Wouldn't be like a victim of domestic abuse to claim they made it all up, of course...

1 hour ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Wouldn't be like a victim of domestic abuse to claim they made it all up, of course...

Dropping it because you've been paid to drop it and going on record and saying I made it up to ruin his career are two different things.  

The Redskins if they had any resemblance of a PR system wouldn't have done it but if it turns out false they have a talented, but troubled LB (with 5 players he grew up with on the roster)on a rookie contract through 2020 with no financial cost if he is a complete c**t as his guaranteed portion was null and voided with his suspension earlier this season  

28 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Dropping it because you've been paid to drop it and going on record and saying I made it up to ruin his career are two different things.  

The Redskins if they had any resemblance of a PR system wouldn't have done it but if it turns out false they have a talented, but troubled LB (with 5 players he grew up with on the roster)on a rookie contract through 2020 with no financial cost if he is a complete c**t as his guaranteed portion was null and voided with his suspension earlier this season  

From a purely football standpoint, it's a great pickup. I can't see it not going wrong though.