NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Bradford cut. Giants aren't interested, Jags, Raiders or Bills are surely going to have a look at him.

Bruce Irvin cut, come home to Seattle. But it's probably because of his injury caused by avoiding hitting Wilson.

34 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

Bradford cut. Giants aren't interested, Jags, Raiders or Bills are surely going to have a look at him.

Bruce Irvin cut, come home to Seattle. But it's probably because of his injury caused by avoiding hitting Wilson.

Has to be Jags for Bradford, imo. Raiders won't look to replace Carr, he's still a decent QB. Bradford would be shit behind the Bills O line (like he was behind the Cards').

9 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

Bradford was paid £13.5m to feature in 3 games for the Cardinals.  His agent is the GOAT.  

Edited by Antiochas III

Meant to say last week, I've got a spare programme from the Lions @ Dolphins game from the other week, if anybody's wanting it PM me your postal address and you can have it!!!

I'll even pay for the stamp, you're all welcome!!!

Meant to say last week, I've got a spare programme from the Lions @ Dolphins game from the other week, if anybody's wanting it PM me your postal address and you can have it!!!
I'll even pay for the stamp, you're all welcome!!!

f**k sake, you could have just dropped it into Tutties yesterday

f**k sake, you could have just dropped it into Tutties yesterday

I was actually just thinking that, I was in there yesterday!!![emoji23]

Il take it mate if someone hasn’t already bagged it

It's your's, nobody has PM'd me yet, send me an address to post it to!!!

I'll make sure it's in discreet wrapping just like all your other literature you get through the post!!![emoji6]

3 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Dez Bryant signs for the Saints

Saints go to the Cowboys in week 13

I love that move. He's opposite Michael Thomas, so not under pressure to be the start receiver, and if anyone can get a glimpse of Dez's best then it's Drew Brees.

This could be the piece that takes them all the way this year.