NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

9 hours ago, strichener said:

I think your American geography needs a little work.  Your AFC Central would surely have the Colts in it before all the  teams you have listed apart from the Titans.

Would depend which division they decided to split - which would be easy to decide, it be the AFC South as the North has the historical rivalry. Saying that, Jags to the East, Colts to the Central

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Everson Griffin returns to practice today, probably the best news Vikings fans will get all year.

Hopefully his mental health is a lot better than it was 6 weeks ago

1 All Pro pass rusher not enough for you? Can't you share with the rest of us?

Hunter and Griffen up there with the best pass rushing combos in the league. Only maybe Bosa and Ingram better.

1 All Pro pass rusher not enough for you? Can't you share with the rest of us?
Hunter and Griffen up there with the best pass rushing combos in the league. Only maybe Bosa and Ingram better.
Hunter and Griffin are an excellent combo, with the luck we've had this year and the last couple with Injuries though I feel we deserve both.

18 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

The roster spot vacated by Snacks has been filled by Corey Coleman.

Jesus f**k

What the f**k.  Who looks at the Giants roster and says, you know what we need...  a questionable quality at WR? 

Any further news on Collins and Jenkins possible trades out? 

Edited by Antiochas III

What the f**k.  Who looks at the Giants roster and says, you know what we need...  a questionable quality at WR? 

Any further news on Collins and Jenkins possible trades out? 

Jenkins looks like he is staying, not sure about Collins. This rebuild will be a tough one

He's obviously a fanny but his college CV was impressive. No harm in kicking the tires in the hope that he's finally realised he needs to screw the nut.

Browns go into this week kinda where I expected them to be. If we take a hiding, Jackson will be under real pressure. His tone and demeanour in the last week has changed and he's feeling it.

I've a funny feeling they'll do ok against the Steelers, Mayfield makes you believe you're always in it which is a completely new feeling for me having watched this team for 6 years.