NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

According to Adam Schefter Josh Gordon irritated a pre-existing hamstring injury during a photo shoot for a non team sponsored event and it ruled him out of the Saints game.  this was the straw that broke the camels back with Gordon and the Browns told him he was released.

I saw the Browns at Twickenham last year and the lack of anything at receiver was a real problem for them.  The lack of a quarterback to throw to them hindered them as well but they had nothing in terms of options int eh passing game, I think they had a single big gain from a pass.  In that context I think Gordon coming back was going to be big for them but they obviously think that with Landry, Higgins and Calloway they have better options now than last season.  A lot of talk about Dez Bryant being an option for them now as well.

Excellent, means I can spend it making some fantastical grub instead of being inevitably disappointed by an over-hyped mishmash. Can't remember the last halftime show that was actually any good, must be 8 or 9 years ago at least.

Wish they would have a decent rock band, again. :(

By my reckoning, the last one I actually liked was The Who during XLIV. At least some of the pop performers like Gaga and Beyonce put on a decent spectacle. Nothing worse than bland shit like Snow Patrol and Coldplay. 

Have to admit to not being a fan of Lady Gaga at all (honest) but I was well impressed with her HT show, did she not finally prove she had a massive pair of bollocks by leaping of the roof of the stand face first???
Was impressed with that!!!
Was Prince not quite good or was he shite, I can't remember???

Have to admit to not being a fan of Lady Gaga at all (honest) but I was well impressed with her HT show, did she not finally prove she had a massive pair of bollocks by leaping of the roof of the stand face first???
Was impressed with that!!!
Was Prince not quite good or was he shite, I can't remember???

Prince’s purple rain was fucking sensational that night. Iv a feeling he did a Foo Fighters song as well