NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Panthers are 20/1 and 6th favourite for the Super Bowl. :lol:

Jesus! Is that DeAngelo Williams dragging them there in his wheelchair? Maybe Cam Newton throwing passes to you and I?

Their defence was good last season because they had a great front 7 and basically Captain Munnerlyn in the secondary. Now Greg Olsen could be out depending how his situation pans out and they have almost literally no secondary...

I read that a Jets fan bought the "Butt-Fumble" shirt. He hopes to be able to afford to have it launched into space at some time in the future :lol:

It was on NFL.com x

Ahh damn I just realised I cropped the 'headlight fluid' text out of that picture. I wasnt doubting your report, more commenting on the gentlemans stupidity

I'll save my predictions for the playoff until I see who actually makes the final rosters. Several 1st round draftees still to sign contracts, including, IIRC, Manziel.......

AFC

Denver

New England

Bengals

Colts

Steelers

Jets

NFC

Packers

Seahawks

Saints

Eagles

Cardinals

Bears

As I was thinking about wildcard teams the difference in quality in the NFC compared to the AFC seems huge! A team like the bears or the cardinals who could struggle to make wildcards could just as easily be 3 seeds in the AFC

I think the Bears have failed to improve their biggest weaknesses on defense. They are weak right up the spine at DT, MLB and S (unless Lamarr Houston kicks inside). Their offense is so good but they were held back mightily by that Defense. In a division with the Packers, Lions and a Norv Turner led Adrian Peterson, you can't afford to be so porous.

Also nice to see the tables have turned with the Jets. Remember when everyone had us penciled in as the number 1 pick this time last year? Ahh, memories.

Tebow on NFL.com saying he's never felt better and ready to return.......every QB currently being wrapped in cotton wool!!

I would however love the drama! Imagine the press if Tebow was to come up against Manziel!!!!

Daryl Washington suspended for a year for smoking the blaw...sore one for the Cards considering their other top inside man left in free agency. Good news for the rest of the division though?

KO the burd = No suspension.

Smoke a cheeky doobie or two = Multiple game suspension.

I gather you're referring to Ray Rice with the first bit who hasn't been suspended YET. If he's criminally charged he will of course be hit with a suspension but you cant very well go and punish somebody before they've officially done anything wrong. How would you feel if your work sacked you based on a crime you were cleared of?

I gather you're referring to Ray Rice with the first bit who hasn't been suspended YET. If he's criminally charged he will of course be hit with a suspension but you cant very well go and punish somebody before they've officially done anything wrong. How would you feel if your work sacked you based on a crime you were cleared of?

Agreed. But if he is found guilty it should be at least an 8 game suspension.

Agreed. But if he is found guilty it should be at least an 8 game suspension.

Absolutely, I imagine he might serve it in prison as well depending on what he's actually being charged with. I was just explaining why you can't take shots at the league for not suspending him