NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

• 2 weeks later...

Sherman gets 4 year, $57.4 million deal

And $40 million of it guaranteed. That is fucking ridiculous.

Seahawks are gonna be in big trouble in a few years. They'll have to pay WIlson probably next year as well. Hopefully for them their cringworthy document.....http://espn.go.com/photo/2014/0506/Player-Acquisition-%20Development-Analysis.pdf brings results.

Rams gonna own that division soon.

Not that far-fetched. Things move pretty fast in here NFL. Jags will be kings of the AFC south soon too. Remember when people were saying it was a disgrace that the Seahawks made the playoffs with a losing record and the NFC West was the laughing stock of the NFL?

Rams have the 2nd and 13th picks in this years draft. However do they stick or twist with Bradford?

Personally I'd give him another year. If I remember correctly as well is he not on a big wage as well

Not that far-fetched. Things move pretty fast in here NFL. Jags will be kings of the AFC south soon too. Remember when people were saying it was a disgrace that the Seahawks made the playoffs with a losing record and the NFC West was the laughing stock of the NFL?

Bold (but utterly shit) Predictions thread for this pish. :P

Stevie Johnson traded to the 49ers for a 4th round pick in 2015 (could become a 3rd).

49ers have no faith in Quinton Patton.

Edited by GingerSaint

I won't predict how it'll work out for Buffalo but giving up next year's first and fourth round picks to move up five places because you're that desperate for a receiver to help your young quarterback and then trading away your best pass catcher already on the roster to simply recoup that fourth rounder is just awful bungling.

Searching for a new avatar, I found possibly the greatest photo on the internet. Wilkerson celebrating after destroying Timmy B who is crying (I'm guessing) on the floor.

NJ102B%20NEW%20YORK%20JETS%20DEFENSIVE%2

Rightly so.

I don't really endorse pro athletes - or anyone really - using drugs but when you see the nature of some of the charges and allegations brought against players and compare the suspension for these - if any - they receive, it's the height of lunacy.

If they're smoking away, they're generally not hurting anyone. I do think the league should still be testing in order that it can help identify players who may have an addiction to substances in order that they can help them find some treatment but the likely year long suspension for Josh Gordon is mental in relation to the offense he's committed.

Rightly so.

I don't really endorse pro athletes - or anyone really - using drugs but when you see the nature of some of the charges and allegations brought against players and compare the suspension for these - if any - they receive, it's the height of lunacy.

If they're smoking away, they're generally not hurting anyone. I do think the league should still be testing in order that it can help identify players who may have an addiction to substances in order that they can help them find some treatment but the likely year long suspension for Josh Gordon is mental in relation to the offense he's committed.

You mean potentially year long suspension for Josh Gordon, not likely. The murmurings have been that it'll be between 4 and 6 games with the Browns appealing against anything on the top side of 4 (probably successfully given precedent)