NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Dorial Green-Beckham has been removed from the Mizzou team by Gary Pinkel I see. Not sure how that will affect him, can he go to another Divison 1 school having been cut?

Missed the last 4 posts IMO ;)

Will we see a Da'Rick Rogers-esque fall from the top?

The NFL will be having circle jerks over his measurables.

I dont think so, any team would be mental to pass up someone with his level of talent and athleticism because of getting into bother over hash. Has any more news about what actually happened this time come out?

I dont think so, any team would be mental to pass up someone with his level of talent and athleticism because of getting into bother over hash. Has any more news about what actually happened this time come out?

Wasn't Da'Rick Rogers the same thing though? I'm sure the impact he made with the Colts last year (and may make this year) will shine favourably on DGB's situation, however.

Arrested for assaulting 2 women after kicking his way into a house. Not charged but I guess it was the straw that broke the camels back.

So he was kicked out for...not beating women...?

Wasn't Da'Rick Rogers the same thing though? I'm sure the impact he made with the Colts last year (and may make this year) will shine favourably on DGB's situation, however.

You'll know better than I do mate I only really started watching college ball last year. I wouldnt have thought something like that would be that off putting, like you say it's legal in some states now. Not unless theres some underlying problems to go with it.

Rotoworld blurb on DGB:

Missouri dismissed junior WR Dorial Green-Beckham.

"Dorial's priority going forward needs to be focusing on getting the help he needs," Tigers' coach Gary Pinkel said in a statement. "We care deeply about Dorial and his well-being, but hopefully he can benefit from a fresh start." Green-Beckham reportedly unlawfully forced his way into an apartment seeking his girlfriend and then pushed a different woman down "at least four stairs," causing a minor hand injury. The victim, according to reports, declined to press charges over fear of backlash, causing the case to be dropped. Green-Beckham had previously been considered a candidate to become the top pick in the 2015 draft. Now he might be sitting out the 2014 campaign and hoping to rebuild his stock somewhere else in 2015. He possesses elite size -- 6-foot-6, 220 pounds -- and athleticism, but now faces all sorts of character questions. DGB was also previously suspended twice for drug related issues.

Good weekend for the 49ers I see as 2 men, reported to be SF players, were involved in a 'suspicious incident' in a hotel room that sounds vaguely like a gang rape. Oh and it was Kaepernicks room...