NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Ray Rice married his gf who he allegedly knocked out in a lift, on Friday. Cynics may suggest this will allow her to avoid giving evidence against her new husband rather that the path of true love ;)

The smart thing to do would be not press charges -_-

They have the best selection as the photos are all lifted from nfl website and they sell you some handmade knitted shit with the name written in sweet and sour sauce. There is a huge thread on nfluk about these dodgy sites. I would really only use official nfl Europe store (lol), ukamericansports or fansedge.

This one? https://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/ I'd like to get a Seahawks game jersey but the selection on nfl Europe is pitiful (just one) unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

I'm sure I heard a podcast last season where either kirkwood or goodell said London was the only uk city that could handle the logistics of the NFL coming to town, so the Olympic stadium could be on the cards.

I dis-agree, it's not like it is a bigger circus than the Edinburgh Fringe. :1eye

Edited by strichener

I dis-agree, it's not like it is a bigger circus than the Edinburgh Fringe. :1eye

In terms of travelling fans it's the only city that has links all over the UK and to most major US cities. Try booking a flight to Indianapolis or Cincinatti from Glasgow and you'll see why London is the only viable option

This one? https://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/ I'd like to get a Seahawks game jersey but the selection on nfl Europe is pitiful (just one) unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

That's the one. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. If they don't have what you want you can do an order on request. Edited by invergowrie arab

That's the one. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. If they don't have what you want you can do an order on request.

Thanks, unfortunately it looks like they don't deliver to Australia. I guess I'll go straighto to the Seahawks store.

In terms of travelling fans it's the only city that has links all over the UK and to most major US cities. Try booking a flight to Indianapolis or Cincinatti from Glasgow and you'll see why London is the only viable option

Plenty of Americans manage to make it to Scotland every year. I agree that logistically it is more difficult but surely the idea here is to get more UK fans involved, not to accommodate US fans that could quite easily take in an NFL game at home.

Plenty of Americans manage to make it to Scotland every year. I agree that logistically it is more difficult but surely the idea here is to get more UK fans involved, not to accommodate US fans that could quite easily take in an NFL game at home.

Yeah it's not like they'll struggle to fill the stadium with local fans.

I mean for UK fans too, London is much easier to get to than somewhere like edinburgh or dublin with 4 airports, innumerable train stations and fairly ok road links

Not quite NFL yet but Missouri suspend WR Green-Beckham indefinitely for violating team rules. Probably the best all round receiver I seen last season in the NCAA, outstanding talent but clearly some character concerns (including 2 drug arrests (hash) previous to this)

Not quite NFL yet but Missouri suspend WR Green-Beckham indefinitely for violating team rules. Probably the best all round receiver I seen last season in the NCAA, outstanding talent but clearly some character concerns (including 2 drug arrests (hash) previous to this)

f**k sake, it's legal in two states now and colleges are suspending players for it still?

Hopefully my Huskies will be drawing all the talent now.

f**k sake, it's legal in two states now and colleges are suspending players for it still?

Hopefully my Huskies will be drawing all the talent now.

I'm not sure if that's what the suspension was for this time but he's been arrested for it twice before so it's a possibility. Might have just been out shagging too late for all I know. Rumour has it he could be leaving Mizzou after this event, tell you what he'll be a man not short of suitors.