NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

lol @ Andy Reid's shirt and Jim Harbaugh's total lack of interest.

EDIT: Just noticed there's only 31. Who's missing?

1799986_10152312907179171_1357340059_o.j

Belicheat, I'm sure he isn't part of the coaches union or something, they never put him in Madden Games either

Edited by Sloop John B

Anyone had any dealings with this site?

http://www.nflofficialshop.co.uk/Youth-Nike-Tennessee-Titans--13-Kendall-Wright-Game-Light-Blue-Team-Color-NFL-Jersey-167.html

EDIT: Avoid.

How long will be the parcel arrived our country?
After we ship it ,Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it.

Why do you charge my card more than your product price?
We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Never seen that site before. They have easily the best selection i've seen. Shame they are obviously dodgy b*****ds. Let us know if you get this sorted.

Never seen that site before. They have easily the best selection i've seen. Shame they are obviously dodgy b*****ds. Let us know if you get this sorted.

They have the best selection as the photos are all lifted from nfl website and they sell you some handmade knitted shit with the name written in sweet and sour sauce. There is a huge thread on nfluk about these dodgy sites. I would really only use official nfl Europe store (lol), ukamericansports or fansedge.

Philadelphia release DeSean Jackson over alleged gang connections.

Given that they were so blatant about their willingness to move him, there was clearly some sort of serious off-field issue they had become aware of as he can be a potent weapon. If you were speculating what he might have been involved in then this kind of thing would have been towards the top of the list given his clear knobheaddery.

Depending on the evidence against him and the league's stance towards him I'm sure he'll be picked up to add a jolt to an offense but I think that, given the league are so, so desperate to avoid this sort of negative press that it is extremely unfair when a team does the right thing and cuts a player in these circumstances only to carry a cap penalty.

Yes, they drafted him but eventually every other NFL team would have too where they saw the value and moreover, the league's own security department so no issue serious enough with him to warn off their franchises from allowing him into the league.

I expect given this episode and the events surrounding Aaron Hernandez last summer that the NFL will be far more stringent in who they allow into their league and the clubs will be well warned.

Ray Rice married his gf who he allegedly knocked out in a lift, on Friday. Cynics may suggest this will allow her to avoid giving evidence against her new husband rather that the path of true love ;)