NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000330142/article/johnny-manziel-tops-russell-wilson-as-passer-scout-says?campaign=Facebook_writers_kim

Interesting piece, guy sounds a bit mental when it comes to some of the top prospects but it's interesting to see how much variation there is from one person's opinion to the next...

Is that date confirmed, mate?

Says that on Wikipedia, so I'd say 50/50!!

Yeah, just hoping I'll be able to get tickets. Secretly hoping for Giants v 49ers, but I'll take anything. Going with my sister in law as my wife hates sport, while my sister in law was a Scottish internationalist in lacrosse so is quite into all sports.

My plan is to see at least one Raiders game this season, doubt I'll be able to get to Soldier Field if we play there this year, so looking at any games close to the MidWest

I think we play you this season so St Louis could be an option for you.

ETA: We do play you and it's in St Louis.

Edited by CountyFan

Bernard Pollard resigns with the Titans for the next couple of years.

Happy with this. He isn't the best but his leadership qualities showed with our secondary last season. Just need Verner (doubtful) to resign and we have a well above average secondary.

A couple of linebackers in FA and the draft and we could be back to the dominating Titans D's of old.