NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Amphetamines is a performance enhancing drug. Although that was on his first test failure.

I didn't see anything about his second test and what it was for.

Next fail is a minimum one year ban.

The amphetamine stuff was related to his treatment for ADD, which he has had a conditional pass for since he started at Texas A&M.

First year he failed for weed (which is legal in Colorado, but is still no excuse).

Second failure hasn't been confirmed officially, the last I read is that he didn't even have a second failure. The failure was just automatic for trying to avoid the test.

He screwed up, no doubt about it and deserves a lot of the abuse. But I am willing to give him another chance to redeem himself.

The amphetamine stuff was related to his treatment for ADD, which he has had a conditional pass for since he started at Texas A&M.

First year he failed for weed (which is legal in Colorado, but is still no excuse).

Second failure hasn't been confirmed officially, the last I read is that he didn't even have a second failure. The failure was just automatic for trying to avoid the test.

He screwed up, no doubt about it and deserves a lot of the abuse. But I am willing to give him another chance to redeem himself.

Don't players get exemptions then if they have ADD so they don't fail drug tests every time?(josh freeman springs to mind?)

I wouldn't ever trust a player who says they got busted for adderall because the league don't need to define which type of meth it is.

I didn't think Colorado passed that law until this year.

But anyway I'm getting away from the subject, he's a beast and he will make that team better and than annoys me : )

As do his stupid glasses : )

Don't players get exemptions then if they have ADD so they don't fail drug tests every time?(josh freeman springs to mind?)

I wouldn't ever trust a player who says they got busted for adderall because the league don't need to define which type of meth it is.

I didn't think Colorado passed that law until this year.

But anyway I'm getting away from the subject, he's a beast and he will make that team better and than annoys me : )

As do his stupid glasses : )

Yeah and he has that exemption. It was just lazy reporting at the time to not look into the fact that the Amphetamines weren't involved in the reasons he failed.

But yeah he is a beast and my favourite player so I may have gotten a tad too in to defending him! :P

They always mention him as a potential NFL player.

Sure someone did some analysis about it and reckoned that even with him size/strength/speed he would still get crushed.

Be interesting to see though.

Had a seminal moment on Football Mogul 12 last night, Vick throwing to Celek for a 4 yard TD, with 6 secs on the clock, to complete a 12 point turnaround against the Giants. My Eagles team now 9 and 0 and eyeing up the Superbowl.

Seriously guys, download this game. It's free and unbelievably good.

You got a link for it mate?