NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Comfortable against the Rams but you'd expect that really, watched it back tonight. Keep the ball in Gore's hands.

The NFL seems a lot more polarised this year, Seahawks and Saints looks head and shoulders about the rest of the NFC, Denver streaks ahead in the AFC and behind them not really much, Miami, Kansas and the non Jacksonville AFC South teams don't look brilliant but would be the best of the rest. I know it's early but its a lot of teams getting worse and not enough teams emerging as truly credible challengers.

Jamaal Charles could go crazy against us today.

I fear we are gonna drop to 0-4

I'd be more worried about Dontari Poe, Tamba Hali and Justin Houston!

Are any of your injured linemen back soon? Eli badly needs protection.

I'd be more worried about Dontari Poe, Tamba Hali and Justin Houston!

Are any of your injured linemen back soon? Eli badly needs protection.

Nope. Bass and Snee out, Diehl doubtful

Also missing Corey Webster and Jacquian Williams is questionable.

So next weeks TNF is Bills vs Browns

Oh dear

Perfectly acceptable match. Players playing include: CJ Spiller, Joe Thomas, Stevie Johnson, Joe Haden, Mario Williams, Alex Mack, Kyle Williams, Josh Gordon, Kiko Alonso, Barkevious Mingo, Kyle Williams. I could go on and indeed I have.

A far preferable match up than another offering of Green Bay, NY Giants, Denver or San Francisco for the umpteenth time.

Browns will pump the Bills. Bills secondary is truly horrible and the big armed QB (Hoyer or Weeden) will punish them with big plays down the field to Gordon and Cameron. The Browns defense is underrated and the front 7 will bully a Bills team that have up 8 sacks to the Jets. Joe Haden is an elite shadow corner and his matchup against the shutdown corner killer (Stevie Johnson) will be nice to see.