NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

half decent drive from pats here should shut this game down 23-3 with 7 left in 4th.

nothing spectacular but just huge imporvement in the air and on the ground against a capable Tampa D

delighted to get to 3-0 with a tougher schedule coming up

And that's why you'll win the division. The Pats have been far from convincing but they're 3-0 & with Gronk coming back their passing game is gonna be able to open up a bit.

It's gonna be tight but the Pats will edge us for the top 4 seed and force us into the wildcard spots...that said if take that

And that's why you'll win the division. The Pats have been far from convincing but they're 3-0 & with Gronk coming back their passing game is gonna be able to open up a bit.

It's gonna be tight but the Pats will edge us for the top 4 seed and force us into the wildcard spots...that said if take that

Yup will be tight for division. Not sure where i see the top 2 going. obviously denver are 1

There up by 3 with 8.34 remaining[/quote

Thanks they ain't showing much on Redzone.

I also have the saints/49ers/Seahawks and broncos.

A poor return really. 10quid returns 22. But it's for the fun of it really. Especially after Newcastle humped me yesterday.