NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Probably record the game tomorrow night and watch it over a few beers on Friday night. Can't see the Jets getting to 2-0, but stranger things have happened!

Really looking forward to the Broncos - Giants game on Sunday night though. Ironically, I have a feeling that this will be a much tougher match than what the Ravens gave us. And I would expect P Manning's performance to tail off slightly from last week - only slightly though!

I hope our running game begins to take better shape. I know, who needs a running game when you have Manning pulling the trigger, but it'd be nice to see a RB take up more of the strain. But it looks like Fox is content with the 3 RB approach and said to expect more of the same.

More problems for the Giants running game.

Da'Rell Scott has suffered a knee injury in practice today. That leaves us with an unsettled Wilson, Big bad Brandon Jacobs and the rookie Michael Cox. Added to the fact that our best CB Prince Amukamara is out with a concussion my thoughts are quite simply.....

The Broncos are gonna tear us apart

Watched Pants v hawks as well. Seattle went there to do a job against a tough D. Hawks did a good job on Newton and co but he can bounce back imo.

49ers at Hawks could be a belter.

Go Hawks!!!

Bit of a shame Eurosport couldn't be arsed getting a studio and a host for MNF.

I'm spending Saturday flying off my tits at an all nighter in a forest, taken Monday off work but going to be a real struggle to watch the 9ers game live unless I get some serious afternoon nap time.

Looking forward to tonight's game though I won't be watching live. Jets-Patriots is still one of the best fixtures of the season for me and hopefully NYJ can move to 2-0.

Alas, with Geno Smith's slow release I can see Chandler Jones reminding people of his name.

Looking forward to tonight's game though I won't be watching live. Jets-Patriots is still one of the best fixtures of the season for me and hopefully NYJ can move to 2-0.

Alas, with Geno Smith's slow release I can see Chandler Jones reminding people of his name.

Pats didn't generate a lot of pressure against a relatively poor Bills OL. Hopefully the RB's can pick up blitzes better and Geno can keep his shorts clean for the most part.

Bit of a shame Eurosport couldn't be arsed getting a studio and a host for MNF.

I'm spending Saturday flying off my tits at an all nighter in a forest, taken Monday off work but going to be a real struggle to watch the 9ers game live unless I get some serious afternoon nap time.

the adverts were horrific, i must have seen the fucking speedway one about 90 x :death

I just don't see how the pats move the chains tonight. There is nothing there.Our red zone O wasn't exactly great even with amendola and vereen. Wonder what deion branch is up to.

#gettinghysterical

Certainly interesting seeing as the pats are looking to rely on the run game a decent bit with 2 ok backs in place yet they come up against that jets run D that allowed doug Martin nothing, and he's a little better than Ridley and vereen.(obviously injured!)

No reason why they can't put up numbers/yards through the air. Cromartie may be stingy in giving Edelman anything but they have enough options to make it interesting anyway.

I think the pats take the win but the jets take the money line.

Edited by thehoss