NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I will say this though, I enjoy the NFL and can take all the abuse for saying stupid stuff(like game was over after one quarter), even if it was! I do however find it funny that posters on here can take umbrage to my opinion valid or not, yet they are beyond reproach when they say something.

Makes me laugh a lot.

I don't know who this POTC person is or was and I don't care either.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about how they see certain things and there is ignore buttons too I imagine.

I don't say this to be controversial, and I turned off at the end of the third quarter before their comeback of sorts but had I been evaluating Robert Griffin on what I saw I just wouldn't have entertained drafting him.

That's not to say he's not a good player, that the recovery from his injury isn't impinging on his performance at the moment and other extenuating circumstances but jeezo that was a horrorshow. It was an F- through three quarters.

On the upside the Eagles were exhilarating and there were so many aspects of what they were doing that I wish they were playing again today just to get a look at them again. Special mention to LeSean McCoy: there was a play in the third quarter were he didn't get a single block but beat three Washington defenders.

I don't say this to be controversial, and I turned off at the end of the third quarter before their comeback of sorts but had I been evaluating Robert Griffin on what I saw I just wouldn't have entertained drafting him.

That's not to say he's not a good player, that the recovery from his injury isn't impinging on his performance at the moment and other extenuating circumstances but jeezo that was a horrorshow. It was an F- through three quarters.

On the upside the Eagles were exhilarating and there were so many aspects of what they were doing that I wish they were playing again today just to get a look at them again. Special mention to LeSean McCoy: there was a play in the third quarter were he didn't get a single block but beat three Washington defenders.

Griffin still wearing knee brace though, and not taking off either. If he can survive some big hits and get a little bit of confidence back he will be ok, no sophomore slump for him hopefully.

Must say lads I was impressed with the Eagles offence last night.

Maybe this crazy shit will work

Like I said before the game, they will have an up and down season. The 'Skins seemed to have it figured out in the second half and if it wasn't for a misfiring O in the first half, they would have won that game. So there was 2 sides of the coin for the Eagles last night and, fortunately for them, came out on top.

Looks like Amendola is out of the Pats vs Jets on Thursday

Yessssssssssssssss.

'Nuk Hopkins with 5 receptions for 66 yards last night. Great debut.

Thoughts on how much time he will get on the ball?

Is it dependant on Wilson or do you think he moves into their primary back?

Short yardage, goal line, obvious passing down for his superior blocking.

Wilson will still be primary back this week vs Denver