NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

You fumble the ball, you get benched even if you're a 1st round pick . That's a good message to send out.

Do you think Manning threw 3 interceptions because he was mentally scared of Tom Coughlin? No, they were poor plays and a tipped ball.

That's a good message to send out if he has a team of cyborgs who all react the same way. Simple human nature means we all react differently to pressure. Quite clearly some of the Giant players were anxious. The boy who 'fumbled' the punt (McBride?) actually made the right play but cut to him on the sideline and he's a picture of anxiety.

You can't insist on perfection every single waking minute. At some point he needs to focus on what his team done well (and in staging that comeback there was plenty) and exude some positivity.

This is not even up for debate. It's simple human nature.

Aye I've never liked Coughlins drill sergeant attitude with the players. That might work with some more experienced guys but we've not got a whole load of those this season. The thing is I dont know if there are any head coaches out there I'd take ahead of him who arent solidly in a job already...

i was just thinking there that jacobs would be a great addition in terms of pass protection, if eli can get another 2 or 3 seconds i can see big things from our WR trio and myers

0 big play potential though, the best you can hope for from him is average 3 yards per carry and thats not really good enough if we want to challenge for the division.

0 big play potential though, the best you can hope for from him is average 3 yards per carry and thats not really good enough if we want to challenge for the division.

Certainly could have used him when we were 1st and goal inside the 1 and only got a FG last night

i think he feels like he has something to prove though and so could be useful this season

Shane Vereen broke a bone in his wrist on the first play of the game yesterday. He had 159 yards from scrimmage.

Great news for the Jets. Pats without Gronk (probably) and Vereen for Thursday.

Ffs. Amendola and Edelman it is then. Ridley will come back in but he doesn't reall give the run and pass options that vereen gives you. Thompkin better get his arse in gear after last night.

Ffs. Amendola and Edelman it is then. Ridley will come back in but he doesn't reall give the run and pass options that vereen gives you. Thompkin better get his arse in gear after last night.

vereen definitely gave them something, might be worth the pick up in fantasy too!