NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I've got a double- Carolina at home to Seahawks and Atlanta on the road at the saints.

I could have picked dead certs but there's no value- that double is 5-1.

Going to look at spreads later.

I really like Carolina today too. In the hysteria over Seattle, people have forgotten their horrific record on the East Coast. Particularly in early games.

I really like Carolina today too. In the hysteria over Seattle, people have forgotten their horrific record on the East Coast. Particularly in early games.

Yeah no one is giving the panthers a chance, when you have a QB like cam you always have some chance, I guess they assume that the 2qbs cancel each other out and that Seattle have the better D, and marshawn.

Redskins will win and Chip Kelly will get found out to be a college coach with his Gimmicky Offense and without being able to play 3 straight games against FCS opposition to get your team ready.

So Chip Kelly will be found out after one game in he league? Things take time. The Eagles have a horrible horrible defense. I can see the Eagles having a wildly inconsistent season where they win some games by 20 points but still have a top 10 pick next year.

The Pats will run the ball with Ridley and use Shane Vereen as a receiver a lot, IMO. Amendola will catch a lot of balls too. Sounds like Sudfeld will be the main red zone threat (when they don't run) and Thompkins/Dobson will stretch the field. I hope Boyce sees some targets as I like his game more than the aforementioned rookies.

So Chip Kelly will be found out after one game in he league? Things take time. The Eagles have a horrible horrible defense. I can see the Eagles having a wildly inconsistent season where they win some games by 20 points but still have a top 10 pick next year.

This is Philly, the fans will want him out after 3 straight losses

Part of me wants the Jets to go 0-16. Teddy Bridgewater instantly makes us competitive within the division. However, I would love to prove everyone wrong and show that we are not one of the worst teams in the league.

Jets 24 - 17 Bucs

wilkerson.jpg

Part of me wants the Jets to go 0-16. Teddy Bridgewater instantly makes us competitive within the division. However, I would love to prove everyone wrong and show that we are not one of the worst teams in the league.

Jets 24 - 17 Bucs

Posted Image

A lot of the Jets criticism is just unfounded as always, before geno threw those picks and Sanchez got injured it was billed as an exciting QB battle that geno was edging with some amazing play/ poise.

Then he has an off game, Sanchez goes back in and it all goes wrong.

Plus the raiders will be worse!

Contemplating my bet of the day:

Randall Cobb to score a TD anytime 11/10

Greg Jennings to score a TD anytime 11/10

Thoughts?

Will Cobb still be on punt returns this year? Only played 2 snaps in per season due to some injury issues.

As for Jennings, if the Vikings are scoring today it's probably through AP right.

So they probably both score!!