NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Yeah on paper they should be. If we come out 3-1 or better without him then we will have done well. I see he is denying any wrong doing on Twitter.

Could appeal and maybe delay the suspension.

You should beat us aswell. Ravens will be the biggest test on opening night

We should have beaten the Ravens the last time and I am confident with or without von Miller of getting even with them!

If Von Miller is to be suspended, it is better to get it out of the way sooner rather than later.

But I am confident our offense is capable of scoring on every play this season. The slight doubt is in the running game, but our receiving unit looks absolutely awesome. Which will mean we will probably start 0-4 lol

Can't wait to get started!

We should have beaten the Ravens the last time and I am confident with or without von Miller of getting even with them!

If Von Miller is to be suspended, it is better to get it out of the way sooner rather than later.

But I am confident our offense is capable of scoring on every play this season. The slight doubt is in the running game, but our receiving unit looks absolutely awesome. Which will mean we will probably start 0-4 lol

Can't wait to get started!

As long as "Champ" ain't playing, you'll be fine.

WOW....Tennessee ahead of both Indy and Houston and you've picked the Chiefs and Cowgirls.

Go out a quid on that if u think that's gonna happen. You can make a lovely profit

Yep. I may be wrong with Houston but I guarantee Tennessee have a better record than Indy this season.

You don't go from the worst team in the league to a playoff team without a degree of luck especially with a #1 pick who had a worse passer rating that Blane Gabbert.

The whole season was based on luck (especially both games against us) and emotion. Wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville beat them to be honest.

Yep. I may be wrong with Houston but I guarantee Tennessee have a better record than Indy this season.

You don't go from the worst team in the league to a playoff team without a degree of luck especially with a #1 pick who had a worse passer rating that Blane Gabbert.

The whole season was based on luck (especially both games against us) and emotion. Wouldn't be surprised if Jacksonville beat them to be honest.

Brave comments indeed.

Also see you've taken the Rams to beat out the Seahawks

Colts whole season was based on luck. Andrew Luck. He had a phenomenal rookie season behind a very questionable offensive line. He was asked to do a lot more than RG3, Russell Wilson or Ryan Tannehill were asked to. He masterminded and excellent downfield passing attack, something he wasn't used to doing at College. Now he's back with his College OC in a shorter passing attack. TY Hilton will become even more explosive and the OL should hold up a lot more since they have slightly upgraded personnel and Luck isn't holding onto the ball as long. The offense will only improve.

Their run defense was very poor last season. Shonn Greene ran for 161 yards, 3 TD's and 5.0 YPC. Shonn Greene. They need to improve in that aspect if they want to win 11 games next year, which I don't think they will. However, what I take issue with is the brushing off of Andrew Luck's importance and role in the Colts 2012 season. 8-8 or 9-7 is my prediction for 2013 and Andrew Luck will become a top 10 QB.

f**k it, prediction time.

AFC

1. Denver

2. Cincinnati

3. New England

4. Tennessee

5. Houston

6. Kansas City

NFC

1. Green Bay

2. Atlanta

3. San Francisco

4. Dallas

5. New Orleans

6. St Louis

AFC

1. Denver

2. New England

3. Baltimore

4. Houston

5. Miami

6. Kansas City

NFC

1. San Francisco

2. Green Bay

3. Atlanta

4. Giants

5. Seattle

6. Tampa Bay

Colts whole season was based on luck. Andrew Luck. He had a phenomenal rookie season behind a very questionable offensive line. He was asked to do a lot more than RG3, Russell Wilson or Ryan Tannehill were asked to. He masterminded and excellent downfield passing attack, something he wasn't used to doing at College. Now he's back with his College OC in a shorter passing attack. TY Hilton will become even more explosive and the OL should hold up a lot more since they have slightly upgraded personnel and Luck isn't holding onto the ball as long. The offense will only improve.

Their run defense was very poor last season. Shonn Greene ran for 161 yards, 3 TD's and 5.0 YPC. Shonn Greene. They need to improve in that aspect if they want to win 11 games next year, which I don't think they will. However, what I take issue with is the brushing off of Andrew Luck's importance and role in the Colts 2012 season. 8-8 or 9-7 is my prediction for 2013 and Andrew Luck will become a top 10 QB.

I'm sorry, I just don't get the Luck love. Especially when you compare his stats to RG3. f**k, if Locker stayed healthy all season his stats would be comparable and he was playing behind a third string OL that was 3/5 bad anyway.

My hatred of the Colts may cloud my judgement, I dunno.

54.1% completion. Just saying.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

I'm sorry, I just don't get the Luck love. Especially when you compare his stats to RG3. f**k, if Locker stayed healthy all season his stats would be comparable and he was playing behind a third string OL that was 3/5 bad anyway.

My hatred of the Colts may cloud my judgement, I dunno.

54.1% completion. Just saying.

Fair enough, but I expect his completion % to rise this year. Arians and the OL did nothing to help Luck. He was pressured on 38.1%of his dropbacks, which was 4th worst in the league.

Ok lets do this. bookmark it suckahs

AFC

1. steelers

2. colts *

3. broncos

4. patriots

5. titans *

6. ravens

*utter guess work the afc south could end up looking like anything

nfc

1. giants

2. packers