NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

I think Kaepenick will be found out this year. Lot of tape on him for opposing defenses to work with.

I agree with the over hyping of 49ers and Seahawks, especially the Seahawks.

Kaepernick became a hall-of-famer because of one game against a terrible defense.

I think some are being a little harsh on Kaepernick. He played some brilliant games including in the rain v Pats, that first full game v Chiago, the championship game v the Falcons and even in the Superbowl he showed a lot of character to fight back from dead in the water to having a chance to steal the game!

I do think he will have a tough second season but I don't think it'll be as bad as some of you are making it sound.

The Packers in the playoffs?

Yeah. To be fair he took the praise the right way and gained confidence from it but one game or even 3 or 4 doesn't make you a superstar.

Edited by lr19

Random Football story of the day...Florida Gators Linebacker Antonio Morrison was arrested for barking at a police dog, and thus interfering with the police!!

Morrison apparently said in a statement, the dog barked at me first....!

Both IS games sold out? When did this happen. I had assumed the 9ers game wouldn't and I'd be able to get a ticket in a month or so.

months ago.maybe as far back as feb. would expect a reissue for 49ers game around about sep and steelers vikes anytime soon, when the americans send back their unsold allocation

Both IS games sold out? When did this happen. I had assumed the 9ers game wouldn't and I'd be able to get a ticket in a month or so.

The Steelers game sold out fairly soon, maybe a week?

The Niners game was a week or so after that.

You could get in through seatwave or getmein but you'll likely be paying way more than face value.

Jets are working out Laurent Robinson. I was screaming for us to get him last year when he was a Free Agent. A talented receiver when fully healthy. I remember an amazing sideline catch he made where Romo just threw it up and he juggled the ball and caught it but his toe was out of bounds. Great athletic ability on show right there.

EDIT: Found a gif that doesn't do the whole play justice.

catch_medium.gif

Working out Austin Collie too.

Edited by GingerSaint

Jets are working out Laurent Robinson. I was screaming for us to get him last year when he was a Free Agent. A talented receiver when fully healthy. I remember an amazing sideline catch he made where Romo just threw it up and he juggled the ball and caught it but his toe was out of bounds. Great athletic ability on show right there.

EDIT: Found a gif that doesn't do the whole play justice.

Posted Image

Working out Austin Collie too.

Robinson has concussion issues