NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

The Jets fans should have a wee listen to the latest Draft Tracker podcast where the have about a 10 minute conversation and break down the Jets. I didn't know they were so thin at the skilled position

I thought they were a bit harsh. Chris Ivory is a playmaker that can break off a 20+ yard run on any carry. Mike Goodson also has the ability to be elusive but hasn't stayed helathy and Bilal Powell is a decent change of pace back that played well last year. Offensive Line is looking very nice with a lot of depth and rotation if need be, which helps the QB and run game. Holmes is okay, Hill can be special but he needs to improve a lot. I don't like how they glossed over Jeremy Kerley. He's the fucking man and, if he was on a better offense, would be a 1000 yard receiver.

The defense will be so damn good that the offense just needs to limit turnovers and put up 20 points.

A word for Rich Eisen's incredible interview with Brian Banks in his most recent podcast.

Equal parts humbling and chilling it cast a lot of, frankly very upsetting, new details on Banks' unfortunate story and those 'responsible' adults who let him down awfully.

Really made me consider things like how I'd react, how I support people and what we're capable of. I was pretty numb afterwards in honesty.

An hour that simply must be invested not for the NFL fans amongst us but the humans. His demeanour marks him as an incredible person and hopefully all goes well for him at TC and beyond.

I would be interested to hear reactions from anyone else who has heard it or will.

Thank you.

A word for Rich Eisen's incredible interview with Brian Banks in his most recent podcast.

Equal parts humbling and chilling it cast a lot of, frankly very upsetting, new details on Banks' unfortunate story and those 'responsible' adults who let him down awfully.

Really made me consider things like how I'd react, how I support people and what we're capable of. I was pretty numb afterwards in honesty.

An hour that simply must be invested not for the NFL fans amongst us but the humans. His demeanour marks him as an incredible person and hopefully all goes well for him at TC and beyond.

I would be interested to hear reactions from anyone else who has heard it or will.

Thank you.

His solicitor completely failed him. The fact they didn't even present the DNA evidence shows how much of a c**t she was.....what's scarier is that she is now a Supreme Court judge in LA

His solicitor completely failed him. The fact they didn't even present the DNA evidence shows how much of a c**t she was.....what's scarier is that she is now a Supreme Court judge in LA

Yeah that was one of the most shocking aspects of the entire thing and something I didn't know about his case. In one way she was worse than his accuser as the latter had the mitigation of being a child (though from her actions after it's clearly not a justified excuse). But for a responsible adult to be so derelict in performing her job properly and just downright being a decent person is something she'll burn in hell for should it exist.

Though he wouldn't court it for such a reverent issue, Eisen deserves some recognition in the form of an award for that interview IMO. It's far from Banks' first interview, but he cast so much more light on what happened to him that it was such a worthwhile broadcast.

I've heard the podcast, what a man, the story is just a Dickensian catastrophe. That woman is just one of the foulest people I've heard about no redeeming features whatsoever and his lawyer is almost as bad. I'd love for him to make it and get it up to them. Especially the while the accuser gets wrecked when she has to pay the state back.