NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

That Giants trade makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's not like a situation where the offer was too good to turn down even if he's an elite player. It's not like OBJ was holding out, wanting more money or forcing a move.

Just a stupid trade. Great for the Browns, though, obv.

11 hours ago, Nightmare said:

That Giants trade makes absolutely no sense to me.

It's not like a situation where the offer was too good to turn down even if he's an elite player. It's not like OBJ was holding out, wanting more money or forcing a move.

Just a stupid trade. Great for the Browns, though, obv.

Could be a simple as the guy is an arsehole.  Took plenty of shots at the organisation last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonzalez isn't even the best TE to have played in the AFC West. 

6 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

Gronkowski has the titles, was Gonzalez as rounded a TE from a blocking perspective?

Gronkowski was a great blocker as well, could do everything. Anyone saying Gronk at his peak wasn't the best TE ever is either a moron or just saying that because he played for the Patriots. If you want to bump him down on an all time list because of longevity i wouldn't argue but at his best no one is touching him.

NFL announce Thursdays opening night game of the 2019 season will be Bears vs Packers. Patriots will open Sunday Night Football
Browns potentially slated for a trip to Foxboro on SNF.

I'm going to take badly with this. My usual Sunday before last year was watching the first half of the Browns games then flipping onto redzone at half time when they were blown out.

A lot more late night primetime games coming out way.