NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Does anyone know how long Jordan Reed is out for?

Probably this week, maybe next week. I'd be surprised if he didnt miss more than that if Niles Paul keeps up his form, guy has looked every bit as good as Reed

The Arizona Cardinals have suspended Jonathan Dwyer after he was arrested for...domestic violence.

WTF is going on.

It really is unbelievable the amount of arrests there has been this year. 49ers DE Ray McDonald was also arrested last month on suspicion of domestic violence, but has thus far not been charged with anything.

Former Titans Kicker Rob Bironas died in a car crash. Oaft.

God what a shame, weird when it happens so suddenly to someone you were used to seeing on TV on a weekly basis just recently. RIP In Peace

I reckon the Broncos and Bills lose this week and the rest win. Sneaky winning streak for me will be the Texans, reckon they win as long as Arian foster stays healthy

:(

Hamstring, not long term but enough for him to miss today.

Edited by Spain

:(

Hamstring, not long term but enough for him to miss today.

Not long term other than the fact they seem to be made of liquorice? Really gutted he's so injury prone, hes shown this year just how good he can be. Hopefully he can shake it off because hes a tonne of fun to watch.

Speaking of which, how good does Isaiah Crowell look?! As a power runner I think hes the most fun to see play since Marshawn Lynch

Not long term other than the fact they seem to be made of liquorice? Really gutted he's so injury prone, hes shown this year just how good he can be. Hopefully he can shake it off because hes a tonne of fun to watch.

Speaking of which, how good does Isaiah Crowell look?! As a power runner I think hes the most fun to see play since Marshawn Lynch

:lol:

Well, yes, but what I meant was it doesn't sound like it's a long term layoff this time.

So who's going to do a Chiefs this year and maintain a streak?

7 teams currently 2-0, with none of them facing each other this week.

49ers @ Cardinals

Chargers @ Bills

Steelers @ Panthers

Titans @ Bengals

Broncos @ Seahawks

Texans @ Giants

Redskins @ Eagles

:ph34r:

Eagles @ 49ers.

Bye week for Bengals and Cardinals.

Edited by Spain

I reckon we've got 3 undefeated teams still in week 5. 49ers are rank rotten this season

Yep, I said before the season started I thought they would struggle to go any better than 8-8 this year, based on the,fact the defence was in bits with suspensions and injuries. Since the stories about dressing room bust ups between Harbaugh and the players then came out the onfield discipline has been appalling. Cost themselves the game last night with penalties.

I reckon we've got 3 undefeated teams still in week 5. 49ers are rank rotten this season

Yep, I said before the season started I thought they would struggle to go any better than 8-8 this year, based on the,fact the defence was in bits with suspensions and injuries. Since the stories about dressing room bust ups between Harbaugh and the players then came out the onfield discipline has been appalling. Cost themselves the game last night with penalties.

Secondary looks far too soft especially compared to the last couple of seasons. At least Bowman will be back for the double header v Seattle but they'll still have too much for SF. I had thought they might limp to a 10 - 6 but I think I'll be revising that prediction shortly.