NFL General Discussion

Mr. Brightside

Titans have a tough start again @ Kansas City, v Dallas, @Cincinnati, @ Indianapolis. If we can get thru that 2-2 the rest of the schedule is very doable. Obviously that's basing teams on their 2013 form and it never normally turns out that way.

Two prime time games. Week 10 MNF v Pittsburgh :thumsup2 & Week 16 TNF @ Jacksonville :barf

Jets on prime time Thursday night @ Pats, Monday night v Bears and Dolphins (not at the same time).

We play Pats and are @ Dolphins in Weeks 16 and 17. Division could be in our hands going into the final two games.

Jets @ Dolphins is one of the 5 games I see us winning.

However, I think if you beat NE the week before you will have already won the division.

So, I'm in NYC when the Patriots visit the Jets. Any jets fans on here got advice on how I get a couple of tickets for it?!

Already posted in other thread but I just picked up couple of tickets for Texans v Giants on stubhub. E- delivery so you download and print yourself on week of game so no fucking about with delivery from states.

Jets @ Dolphins is one of the 5 games I see us winning.

However, I think if you beat NE the week before you will have already won the division.

I'm not sure what to think of the Dolphins. Joe Philbin is a bad coach so I'm edging towards you not being very good next year.

I'm not sure what to think of the Dolphins. Joe Philbin is a bad coach so I'm edging towards you not being very good next year.

I'd agree, I'm just worried we ruin Tannehill. This is his big year, hopefully other factors out with his control don't hamper him.

If we can cut his sacks (58 last year FFS) that would be a start!!!

Colts to go 15-1 with average PPG:

for 50 and

against of 49 :thumsup2

T-Rich & Bradshaw to both out-run Adrian Peterson

Luck league MVP

TY to finish with most yards and YPC

......and then I wake up and see the schedule :thumbsdown

Edited by strichener